“Best guide ever”

Jerusalem Three Religions Mount of Olives Walking Tour
Ranked #3 of 238 Tours in Jerusalem
More attraction details
Recommended length of visit: 2-3 hours
Owner description: Rain or shine, a free tour starts at 11:00 & 14:00 every day.
Prague, Czech Republic
8 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 7 helpful votes
“Best guide ever”
Reviewed 1 December 2013

I´ve been to Mt. of Olives and Holy city tour with Ryan. He is probably the best guide I´ve ever met. He is a very good speaker and he has many interesting stories to share. He knows a lot about Jerusalem and is really passionate about his job. Who other would spent extra 1 – 2 hours with the group after the end of the official tour.Time very well spent…

Visited December 2013
3 Thank Ondrej J

• Hebrew first
  • Polish first
  • Turkish first
Singapore, Singapore
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 4 helpful votes
“holy city tour - Allan Younger”
Reviewed 1 December 2013

My friends and I (7 in total) had the holy city tour on 21 Nov 2013 and our guide Allan Younger was AWESOME. He was really knowledgeable and he provided a very unbiased view on the different religions present in Jerusalem. All of 7 of us would HIGHLY RECOMMEND him for the tour. Trust us!

oh one last minor thing, the lunch at the end of the tour, we thought it wasn't that good.

1 Thank tjr1986
Copenhagen, Denmark
“Free tour Jerusalem!”
Reviewed 28 November 2013

Another great tour with Sandemands! Can only be recommended. Such a sweet and funny guide with a lot of good stories, opinions and knowledge.
GREAT! :)

Brighton, United Kingdom
7 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Great tour - ask for Jeremy”
Reviewed 27 November 2013

I was on a 2 day trip to Jerusalem and keen to pick up as much information about the area as whilst it is often in the news I was a little sketchy on the details. The tour guide Jeremy did an amazing job of presenting the history of Jerusalem at a level that was easy to follow but also entertaining and informative. That he was able to do this to a group consisting of many nationalities and religions was awe inspiring (he was even abkle to keep me up to date on a football score as well - amazing). I think a career in politics follows for Jeremy as if anyone can bring peace to this troubled area it is him. But maybe that is not enough - with his even handedness, desire to help people and caring attitude maybe his appearance in Jerusalem was not an accident. Could this be the second coming we hear so much about?

Fortaleza, CE
3 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Sandeman's Jerusalem guided by Yoni Dinur”
Reviewed 26 November 2013

I spent the last 2 weeks in Israel on vacations and most of the time in Jerusalem. One of the most captivating cities I've ever been to. I hadn't actually planned so much time in the city but I was mesmerised by lots of history and religion together. Concerning the fact that I'm not a big fan of citytours at first it was my intention to take only the Free City Tour from Sandeman's to get a general idea of the site and then walk by myself for the rest of time in town ... well, at last I ended up by doing the 3 tours they offer: City Tour, Mount of Olives and the Holy City. The main reason for that was finding such a nice and talented guide named Yoni Dinur... he was extremely attentious to all of our questions showing deep knowledge of the places we were presented to. Don't forget we are talking about a 4000 years old or so city which is Jerusalem... you do have to be competent enough to talk about such a place and so was Yoni! I truly recommend him as an excellent professional to guide you through history of the holy land. Just stick to him while walking up an down the city an you'll be amazed by how much you will profit from his wisdom!