“Taglit film and food summer 2018”

Joni Sanderovitch Tour Guide
Ranked #16 of 307 Tours in Jerusalem
More attraction details
Recommended length of visit: More than 3 hours
Owner description: Hello, My name is Joni Sanderovitch, Licensed Tour Guide in Israel, Living in The Israeli Capital, Jerusalem. You're wlecome to join my tours during your visit in Israel, I would love to guide you and your family/friends and give you the Best time here in this beautiful Country!
Reviewed 22 June 2018 via mobile

Awesome tour guide....super funny and always kept the tour interesting! 10/10 would recommend and would totally take a tour with him again! #YoniOut

All reviews
in 2 reviews
"history"
in 7 reviews

Reviewed 11 June 2018

Yoni did a great job leading my birthright trip. It's not easy to handle a group of 43 college kids, and he did it seamlessly. He was very energetic, knowledgeable, and fun to be around. He definitely helped make my birthright experience an incredible one.

Reviewed 7 June 2018 via mobile

Joni is an incredible tour guide. He is so passionate about Israeli history, and his enthusiasm is infectious. Joni really made birthright one of the best trips of my life — he knows so much, but also deeply cares that he share his knowledge to the world. Not only that, but he’s hilarious and highly entertaining!

Reviewed 23 May 2018 via mobile

Yoni was literally the best tour guide I have had in Israel. He showed us all of the most meaningful and powerful sights that Israel has to offer. He is very passionate and knowledgeable about the country and his tours are very meaningful and powerful. When the political situation changed and our trip schedule had to be edited, he worked very hard to keep our trip fun and enjoyable. He walks very fast (in a good way).

See more reviews
Reviewed 21 May 2018 via mobile

Joni had to be a guide for 45 people and did an unbelievable job. The ages ranged between about 18-26. He kept our tight schedule and made sure we always were well informed and he was always very knowledgeable on everything we visited. Watching over so many young adults is not easy and he handled it efficiently and maturely. I would recommend Joni to anybody coming to Israel.