“Full sit down menu”
Review of Roladin

Roladin
Ranked #11 of 15 Bakeries in Jerusalem
Reviewed 23 July 2018

Located behind the PAZ gas station this roladin was clean and had a nice tall ceiling which made the place feel open and welcoming. I got a take out to go salad but the staff was very friendly and quick. the ambiance was lovely, you can eat inside or outside.

Date of visit: July 2018

Reviewed 23 March 2018

Often stop in to grab desserts for Shabbat dinner at friends'. The selections are both beautiful and tasty. The staff always gives good suggestions and offers good services.

Date of visit: March 2018
Reviewed 3 December 2017

did not really sat down in the restaurant but bought so much pastries! love all of them and when I saw it in Tel Aviv, I bought a bunch again. Even took some home back to New York

Date of visit: November 2017
Reviewed 10 November 2017 via mobile

Excellent capuchinos, decent croissants and little pastries with varied fillings called “bourekas.” I live practically next door so they are irresistible for breakfast, but my gripe is the inconsistent quality of service. It’s not only very slow at times, but lacking in warmth. The exceptions come from waiters and waitresses who know me, and recognize that I am especially generous with tips, but there is always a lot of staff turnover.

The manager is singularly cold, declining to acknowledge me with a smile unless he is compelled by circumstances to interact with me, and he has been there for 2+ years.

Date of visit: November 2017
Reviewed 7 November 2017 via mobile

We met friends here for coffee and something sweet. We eat at this location and others and find them consistently good quality although sometimes the service can be slow. On this day though the service was fine. A great place for coffees and baked goods, as well as other menu items! A must for Chanukah sufganiyot!

Date of visit: October 2017