All reviews nespresso machine in the room free underground parking breakfast buffet recommend this hotel hotel guests on arrival lovely hotel location is great old city minute walk jacuzzi bathrobes yafo mirror corridor floor cleanliness
Reviewed 19 August 2018

.This is a new hotel inside a new apartment building
There is a small reception in the entrance with very kind receptionist.
They serve Cava in the reception but water is missing.
When I arrived the hotel parking was full so I had to look for parking outside the hotel which wasn't so difficult to find.
.The room was clean. I liked the big TV and the nespresso machine
.The room has a balcony but the view is to the neighbors on the building in front
.breakfast was ok. nothing special.
On Saturdays (Shabat) the hotel can't turn on the electricity in the kitchen so they
.can't make for you omelets and pancakes
The location of the hotel is great very close to the old city.
There were many Israeli quests staying in the hotel but surprisingly there were quite.
There is a small gym room with up to 20kg dumbbells and the latest Technogym running machine.
The hotel staff service is great, the location is excellent I recommend this hotel.

• Stayed: August 2018, travelled as a couple
1  Thank Ari A
Fattal_Hotel_Chain, Manager at Leonardo Boutique Jerusalem, responded to this reviewResponded 2 September 2018

Dear Ari,
We certainly shared your gracious remarks with the entire team for comments like yours inspire our continued pursuit of excellence in everything we do.
It was a true pleasure having you as a guest at our property and to read that you enjoy the high service and quality levels upon which we pride ourselves.
We definitely hope to have the privilege to host you again at the Leonardo Boutique Jerusalem Hotel.

Best regards,
The management

Reviewed 24 July 2018 via mobile

The Leonardo Boutique is a small hotel in Jerusalem and is located in the center of town. We were here in May and were extremely pleased with the room, the service, the cleanliness, the food and the attitude of the staff. I am happy to say that during our present visit the same applies. Every guest is made to feel special.
I would like to say that the food in the Leonardo Boutique is surprisingly outstanding.
During breakfast the hotel manager goes from table to table and greets the guests, making sure all is well and that everyone is satisfied, which is very special as well.
I recommend this hotel very warmly!

Stayed: July 2018, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 19 July 2018

This location is amazing, right adjacent to the Russian district and close to EVERYTHING in the New City all by foot. Food, business, shopping of all kinds, the train-station too. GORGEOUS interior design, sleek and modern and amazing meal service! Rooms were so comfortable and QUIET everywhere. Jacuzzi outside, balcony rooms, USB chargers by the bed sides (NICE TOUCH!)-Nespresso machines in the room instead of the usual gravel "instant" coffee sludge that is common in Israeli hotels. Espresso, cappuccino, Americanos whatever you wished BTW were all complementary with breakfast here too, oh and Arak which is like a 40% Israeli samba anise liquor, you can have that with your breakfast too here (which we did!) and it was also comped! WOO! I had so much inspiration from the interior design of this property I took a lot of photos and hope to incorporate some of these designs in my own home too! This property is my NUMBER ONE CHOICE in the New City of Jerusalem to stay at, no question!

Room Tip: BIG Breakfast! Modern style rooms, superb location for pedestrian travelers
  • Stayed: July 2018, travelled with friends
1  Thank Amber R
Reviewed 15 July 2018 via mobile

We adore this exquisite, jewel of a hotel run by the amazing and helpful Ortel! We loved our stay. The decor is contemporary and original with a lot of care and detail put into it. The food (including the Shabbat dinner) was incredible. The rooms are magnificent. A true boutique experience in a fantastic position! Can’t recommend enough.

Stayed: July 2018, travelled with family
2  Thank Voyage448138
Reviewed 1 July 2018 via mobile

Clean and comfortable, really good staff especially on reception where the older guys are particularly helpful. Breakfast is very good, plenty of choice but not for those who want a full English, but then why would you?
Close to the old city and even closer to Jaffa St where you can find some good bars.
This would be my first choice every time. I haven’t tried any others but when you find a very good place to stay why change. Better than most Scandic hotels I have stayed in.

Stayed: July 2018, travelled on business
Leonardo Boutiq... J, Guest Relations Manager at Leonardo Boutique Jerusalem, responded to this reviewResponded 2 July 2018

Dear Rich, Thank you for taking the time to review our hotel and for choosing to stay with us. We are delighted to hear how much you enjoyed your staying. Hope to see you again In the future, kind regards, Michal Refua - reception manager.