Mamilla Hotel
Eldan Hotel(Jerusalem)
Gloria Hotel(Jerusalem)
  • Restaurant
1,677 results
All reviewsrooftop restaurantmirror barjaffa gateclear glassold citystudio roomlight switchesmodern designwine barbeautiful hoteljerusalem stonemamilla shoppingindoor poolking davidperfect locationdavid citadelluxury hotel
FilterAll languages
Reviewed 6 November 2013

Modern décor with amazing service, just a short walk to the Jaffa gate. Great to have so many plug ins to recharge phones, readers, etc. Very trendy shopping area next to hotel, with plenty of tourist shopping in the old city. The room was cleaned at least twice a day while we were there. Breakfast was beautifully presented.

• Stayed: October 2013, travelled with family
1  Thank DeannaL558
George L, Guest Relations Manager at Mamilla Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded 8 November 2013

Dear DeannaL558,
Thank you for your wonderful comments. We are honored that you chose to stay with us. It is wonderful to read that you found one of the many features of our rooms very useful. We look forward to your next visit.

Reviewed 6 November 2013

Excellent location, beautiful building, very functional room design, terrific roof terrasse, very good service, excellent lounge bar, convenient cigar bar, only thing is gym restricted to under 16 but rest made our stay world class !

• Stayed: October 2013, travelled with family
1  Thank JF C

Dear JF C,
We are very grateful that you took the time to write about your stay. We are very happy to read that you enjoyed a lot of the aspects of Mamilla hotel. We look forward to your next visit.

Reviewed 4 November 2013

I have stayed in most 5 star hotels in Israel and I am never satisfied. However, for the first time, I was very pleasantly surprised. Specifically in the service which is a rarity in Israel. Ex: I came down to breakfast 5 minutes before closing and they stayed open and did not remove a single item or staff member until I was finished 15 minutes later. Also, every request I had was done with a smile and quickly. The rooms were beautiful as well. I have only the best things to say and will definitely return! Thank you for the pleasant experience :)

• Stayed: November 2013, travelled on business
George L, Guest Relations Manager at Mamilla Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded 5 November 2013

Dear stevenbohbot,
Thank you for writing such a flattering review and thank you as well for taking the time to do so. We are very happy to read that our colleagues provide the positively memorable service that we expect of them. Thank you once again and we look forward to your next visit.

Reviewed 3 November 2013

As someone who has lived in Israel for several years, I always felt cheated by expensive local hotels that don't really stand up to any of the 5-star hotels in the US, but still charge a small fortune for a stay.
Surprisingly, Mamilla hotel is worth every penny...
The rooms are luxurious and modern, the staff is helpful and goes out of their way to make the stay a wonderful experience, the hotel is beautifil and centrally located, the food is great...
I am looking forward to our next stay.

Room Tip: Take as high a floor as you can
  • Stayed: October 2013, travelled as a couple

Dear Yaron D,
Thank you for taking the time to write such a wonderful review of your stay at Mamilla hotel. We are very happy to read that you truly enjoyed your stay. Like your self, we look forward to your next visit.

Reviewed 3 November 2013

I just spent two nights at the Mamilla. The décor is amazing, and I liked the rooftop restaurant. The rest was sad. The room was dominated by a massive shower, and there was a noisy minibar that required me to wear earplugs.

The bed was lumpy and uncomfortable. I barely slept.

Breakfast was adequate, but you had to beg repeatedly if you wanted a cup of coffee (I tried in Hebrew, Arabic, and English multiple times both days. All but one of the waiters showed complete indifference.) And I'm a very polite, smiley guy. They just didn't care, and they weren't busy.

The swimming pool was dark but adequate. The elevator to it was broken, so I had to sneak back upstairs via a service elevator.

WiFi was free but worked only in the lobby. The router on my floor (6th) didn't work.

The location is great, but the price point doesn't match the hotel.

The nearby Arthur is far less expensive and substantially nicer, including both the room and staff. Too bad it was sold out.

Don't waste your money on the Mamilla. The $420 "discount rate" was ridiculous.

As I left, the woman at the desk begged me to write a Trip Advisor review. You asked for it!

• Stayed: October 2013, travelled solo
6  Thank Roi5
George L, Guest Relations Manager at Mamilla Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded 12 November 2013

Dear Roi5,
Thank you for taking the time to write about your stay. Your feedback is important to us because it gives us an insight to your experience at our hotel. We apologize that we were not able to provide the type of experience that you deserve. Thank you as well for contacting me directly so that we may address that issues that plagued your stay.
We sincerely hope that you would reconsider us for your future visits to Jerusalem.