“Great place to eat”

Focaccia Bar
Ranked #109 of 743 Restaurants in Jerusalem
Price range: US$8 - US$100
Dining options: After-hours, Breakfast, Reservations
Description: The oldest restaurant in Jerusalem and still very modern. Great value with a fantastic dishes & great atmosphere
Reviewed 25 May 2014

Our hotel recommended this restaurant and it was wonderful. I had the best chicken livers ever. We never get that choice here in the U.S. The mashed potatoes were also really good. Prices were average and service was good.

Reviewed 24 May 2014

My wife and I thought this place was great. We had prompt service and the food was really good. I would suggest that you have your hotel make a reservation just in case they are packed ( not necessary though). I had a steak sandwich and my wife had some ravioli and both were great. The desserts are tasty. It's a good place to just relax and unwind from touring the city. The environment is casual like most places in Jerusalem so just go there as you are. I hope this helps.

Reviewed 15 May 2014

This restaurant was recommended by our Hotel's concierge. Out of our 7 nights lodging, we ate hear 4 nights. The food selection was varied, was very good and quite reasonably priced. The only negative is that the main level seating is cramped.

Reviewed 10 May 2014

Whenever we come to Jerusalem, we have to make time to come to this restaurant. Hot chicken and avacado salad amazing. Plus their pizza breads are unique. I love this place.

Reviewed 7 May 2014

It was really a great place, one of the best i've ever found. Food is tasty - we tried about ten dishes during our stay in Jerusalem, everyone was great. Music is nice, and together with voices of happily chatting and laughing people creates festival atmospere.
There were always lots of people inside, and we got like one of two or three free tables left.
It works on shabbat.
They say on foursquare that service is horribly slow, but it was ok for us.
Meals are very filling, so twice I ordered more than could eat, and leftovers were a good breakfast the day after.
I found Weihenstephan beer here, and now it's my favorite beer.
Also it's quite cheap place for Jerusalem. We tried some doleful chinese restraunt, and it happened to be more expensive.