“Public relations”

Leonardo Hotel Jerusalem
Ranked #18 of 101 Hotels in Jerusalem
Reviewed 5 August 2013

We found the staff at the Leonardo to be extremely friendly and helpful. Thank you Ibrahim and Yael. Great location walking distance to western wall. Clean. Great breakfast. Looking forward to come back.

• Stayed: August 2013
Write a ReviewReviews (2,170)

Reviewed 4 August 2013

We organised a Bar Mitzva at the hotel. It was excellent. The food and service was exceptional and the rooms very clean and comfortable. The staff went out if its way to make us happy. The location is the only drawback since it is not so close to much by foot. However it is only a short drive so if this is ok for you then I highly recommend the hotel.

• Stayed: September 2012
Reviewed 3 August 2013

I stayed in the hotel leonardo, located in jerusalem. The service in the hotel was nothing but courteous. The food was very delicious. I will definitely recommend this hotel to others as well as return to this one myself. The location is great, you do not have to worry about public transportation.

• Stayed: June 2013
Reviewed 3 August 2013

We came to Israel for the first time. Among our trip, we stayed in the Leonardo hotel, located in Jerusalem. We were very surprised at the value of the price and the high performance of the service. The cleanliness of the hotel was immaculate. The food was quite delicious as well, that we did not have to go out and eat much.

• Stayed: June 2013
Reviewed 1 August 2013

On my recent trip to Israel, I resided at the Leonardo Hotel in Jerusalem. I have to say that this added to make my vacation a huge success. The hotel is situated in a great location. The rooms are very comfortable and clean. Most of all the service was excellent. All of our needs were met with the most efficient manner and always with a big smile. Will definitely recommend to my friends and will certainly return on my next trip.

• Stayed: July 2013, travelled with family
Reviewed 1 August 2013

My stay was excellent
The food was great, the pool was refreshing and the service was just amazing!!
I give this hotel 5 stars! I recommend this hotel to my friends and family, the next time I visit Israel I am going to the Leonardo hotel Jerusalem

• Stayed: July 2013
Reviewed 31 July 2013

i feii an obligation to write a letter of thanks and appreciation leonardo jerusalem hotel staff that make enjoyed housekeeping and even public areas such as lobbies clean pool. when asked for and servce that we responded immediately / particularly thank the wife of the hotel's public relation yaei alsoserved us well on its free phone/ also ms/ galit the treatment his son.

Room Tip: nice with balcony
  • Stayed: June 2013, travelled with family
1  Thank eli p
Travellers also viewed these Jerusalem hotels
Dan Boutique Jerusalem
American Colony
The American Colony Hotel
The American Colony Hotel
#12 of 101 in Jerusalem

Been to Leonardo Hotel Jerusalem? Share your experiences!

Additional Information about Leonardo Hotel Jerusalem

Address: 9 Saint George | Jerusalem, Jerusalem 9720918, Israel
Region: Israel > Jerusalem District > Jerusalem
Bar / Lounge Beverage Selection Fitness Centre with Gym / Workout Room Free Breakfast Free High Speed Internet ( WiFi ) Children Activities (Kid / Family Friendly) Restaurant Room Service Spa Suites Swimming Pool Wheelchair access
Ranked #18 of 101 Hotels in Jerusalem
Price Range: £106 - £235 (Based on Average Rates for a Standard Room)
Hotel Class:4 star — Leonardo Hotel Jerusalem 4*
Like the city in which it is situated, Leonardo Classic Jerusalem is a unique meeting point of old and new, history and modern life. Leonardo Classic Jerusalem offers a special holiday in a unique environment, the one that combines the treasures of the ancient city with the luxury, progress and quality of modern life. In Leonardo Classic Jerusalem you can put your worries aside and enjoy a classic holiday. Free International Phone Calls -Exclusively ... more   less
TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Agoda, Expedia, Odigeo, Booking.com, Hotels.com, Ebookers, getaroom.com, Evoline ltd, HotelsClick, HotelQuickly, 5viajes2012 S.L. and Cancelon so you can book your Leonardo Hotel Jerusalem reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.