“Freindiy staff!!”

Ranked #17 of 99 Hotels in Jerusalem
Tel Aviv District, Israel
“Freindiy staff!!”
Reviewed 28 November 2013

I went a mension the goot care of yonatan from securiyt dept. that help me when i was sick in my room , he called the doc. For me he sent to my room food and water and made sure that i was fin the whole stay that i'm fine thanks yonatan

• Stayed November 2013

Traveller tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (216)
  • Arabic first
  • Chinese (Traditional) first
  • Finnish first
  • Hebrew first
  • Korean first
  • Turkish first
Rockville, Maryland
Reviewed 26 November 2013

We just returned from a trip to Israel and spent our last week at the Leonardo Hotel Jerusalem. It was a lovely facility. Our room was spacious and included a large bed (rather than the 2 twin beds we encountered in other Israel hotels). The room also had a spacious bathroom (with separate toilet area). The food at the restaurant was excellent and we also ate light meals several times during our stay at the lobby bar. The staff was attentive and responded to our needs. The hotel has a good location, right near the new light rail system and is even walking distance to the Old City (if you don't mind a steep uphill climb). Would definitely return if we visit Jerusalem again.

• Stayed November 2013, travelled as a couple
Jerusalem, Israel
Reviewed 25 November 2013

I was staying at Leonardo Jerusalem for a weekend and we had the best time!
The food at Leonardo is out of this world,, very rich, clean and of course tasty! .
The room are big, clean and cozy.
The location is so close to the kotel, david city and jaffa gate.
The staff so nice and polite and tried to make the best to please us.
We have only good words to say about the best hotel in jerusalem.
I would recommend each and every one that want to visit Jerusalem to go Leonardo Jerusalem Hotel.

• Stayed November 2013, travelled as a couple
New York City, New York
Reviewed 24 November 2013

I was staying at Leonardo Jerusalem we had the best time.
the food at Leonardo is out of this world rich, clean and very good.
The Room are big and clean and good.
The location is so close to the kotel david city and jaffa gate
The staff so nice and polite and try to make the best to please us.
We had only good words to say about the best hotel in jerusalem.
I would recommend each one that wants to visit Jerusalem to go Leonardo Jerusalem.

• Stayed November 2013, travelled with family
Jerusalem, Israel
Reviewed 24 November 2013

We arrive my girl friend and I to Leonardo Jerusalem to celebrate my friend birthday the staff help me to surprise her with balloons and cake

We got in to the room and everything was there!!!! What a big surprise

I would like to thank all the staff that help me to make the best birthday to my dear friend!!!!!!

Also the new spa in the hotel is nice cozy and have good energy

Room Tip: Deluxe rooms are spacious and comfortable
  • Stayed October 2013, travelled as a couple
1 Thank SHIMON A
Halifax, United Kingdom
Reviewed 21 November 2013

Hotel is in a great location, 10 minutes from the old city. Rooms are good and breakfast buffet is excellent. No dinner served after 9PM though. On my business stay here, the hotel was full of tourists. My main issue is with the wifi. They have outside provider and you pay a lot per day per device. I have a smartphone, laptop and iPad. I have to buy a wifi voucher for each device each day. Completely nuts and far too expensive! Staff understood my frustration but "there is nothing we can do". For this reason alone, I won't be staying here again.

• Stayed October 2013, travelled on business
1 Thank Bashi_Mwepu
Tel Aviv, Israel
Reviewed 14 November 2013

My parents came to the spa, but there was a problem.
Quickly and effectively the problem was treated by Yael, the Customer Service manager.
My parents received a hospitality in a dining room (OTH), and very enjoyed it.
To conclude, the service is very reliable, the hotel has a great restaurant and great service. We'll definitely go to Leonardo Jerusalem again, very recommended!
Libi