“Very good”

Leonardo Hotel Jerusalem
Ranked #19 of 101 Hotels in Jerusalem
Reviewed 15 January 2014

It's not budget accommodation by any means, and it was chosen by our tour company, but it turned out to be a really nice hotel. The rooms are clean and well serviced. The beds are comfortable. 1 hour of free wifi each day, though we always ran out which was a pain. Restaurant is really nice. No a-la-carte, but the buffet is very extensive and the food is lovely (though we did get tired of the same dishes after 5 days). The staff were very helpful, especially the restaurant staff. The light rail to go down town runs past the hotel, but its close enough for us to walk to the old city and the main shopping areas each day. Recommended.

• Stayed: January 2014, travelled as a couple
1  Thank Greg D

Reviewed 14 January 2014 via mobile

First of all, the room is amazing, the beds are so comfortable and the bathroom is really nice. The dining room is very beautiful and I loved all the food, great food.
I recommend this hotel for everyone who gets to Jerusalem :)

• Stayed: December 2013
Reviewed 13 January 2014

We were at the hotelwith my hasbed for my birthday and we rely enjoied. we love the hotel the service the recepsion girl leetal was very kind .
The food was so good we eat at mornig avery very good food and servic alosow very good
I would most certainly advise you to visit this hitel

Reviewed 12 January 2014

Complete chaos on arrival. Parking lot of hotel full up with at least 50 cars with nowhere to park.
Received parking fine of NIS 500 which ruined our visit. If there are insufficient parking facilities warn the guests that the hotel is unsuitable for guests with cars

• Stayed: January 2014, travelled with friends
1  Thank aronjo
Reviewed 11 January 2014

I love the leonardo hotels, I love Jerusalem, I love Leonardo Jerusalem hotel.
We'll, probably the city, the spirit and the time made this weekend to be great but when it comes to hospitality and good service it makes it different.
The room was clean and very satisfied (7th floor), the friday dinner and the breakfast were so good. The service in any department was professional, mainly the reception.
Yael the manager was very kind and lovely.
Thank you Leonardo hotel staff for great weekend.

• Stayed: January 2014, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 10 January 2014

My name is Hila, I came with my boyfriend for my birthday to Leonardo Spa which includes breakfast.
The breakfast was fantastic there was all kind of food ..
The Spa is not that clean and the one of the massagists is not good, she tickled me all the time.
The other massagist was very good, he felt great after it.
The room is clean, the oil was very nice..
The atmosphere is very relaxing and comfortable .

Reviewed 10 January 2014

I was at leonardo hotel with my famaly we really likeed the service when we came the checkin was fast and professonal the recepsion girl was kind and nice, she tolked politeness and give us all the information about hotel services the breakfast was frash and tasty the room was clean and smalling good the hotel was close to the old city so it was nice to go to trip

• Stayed: January 2014
Travellers also viewed these Jerusalem hotels
Dan Jerusalem Hotel
Mammilla
Mamilla Hotel
Mamilla Hotel
#15 of 101 in Jerusalem

Been to Leonardo Hotel Jerusalem? Share your experiences!

Additional Information about Leonardo Hotel Jerusalem

Address: 9 Saint George | Jerusalem, Jerusalem 9720918, Israel
Region: Israel > Jerusalem District > Jerusalem
Bar / Lounge Beverage Selection Fitness Centre with Gym / Workout Room Free Breakfast Free High Speed Internet ( WiFi ) Children Activities (Kid / Family Friendly) Restaurant Room Service Spa Suites Swimming Pool Wheelchair access
Ranked #19 of 101 Hotels in Jerusalem
Price Range: £106 - £234 (Based on Average Rates for a Standard Room)
Hotel Class:4 star — Leonardo Hotel Jerusalem 4*
Like the city in which it is situated, Leonardo Classic Jerusalem is a unique meeting point of old and new, history and modern life. Leonardo Classic Jerusalem offers a special holiday in a unique environment, the one that combines the treasures of the ancient city with the luxury, progress and quality of modern life. In Leonardo Classic Jerusalem you can put your worries aside and enjoy a classic holiday. Free International Phone Calls -Exclusively ... more   less
TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Booking.com, Agoda, Hotels.com, Odigeo, Evoline ltd, Ebookers, HotelsClick, Cancelon, HotelQuickly, getaroom.com and 5viajes2012 S.L. so you can book your Leonardo Hotel Jerusalem reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.