“"Trying real hard to be best"”

Leonardo Hotel Jerusalem
Ranked #20 of 100 Hotels in Jerusalem
Reviewed 15 April 2014

I have been using this hotel for many years. When it was new, it was a nice 5 star accommodation. Its location is fabulous and it's within walking distance to everything in and near the Old City. Their rooms offer great views. I think the previous owners allowed it to fall into a state of disrepair (3star). But the new owners seem to be working very, very hard at renovating, cleaning etc., and really earning their 4 star rating. Their staff are absolutely "top shelf" for service. The dining hall buffet is very good with a nice variety. Their Italian restaurant is excellent. The hotel cafe/lounge is excellent. The hotel's jewellery store,"Creations" offers some of the best deals in all Jerusalem for high quality jewellery and gifts. It's is owned/operated by James Dimirjian and family whom I've found to be impeccably fair and honest.
Some rooms have been renovated but not all. The ones that haven't, really need it and I hope its on management's agenda. During my most recent stay (10 days), I personally vacuumed my room twice because the cleaning staff cleaned but never vacuumed. In summing up, I'd go back just because of their great staff and the fact that they are making every effort to improve their accommodations and please their guests.

Stayed: April 2014, travelled with family
2  Thank Frederick Ric B
Write a ReviewReviews (2,185)

Reviewed 15 April 2014

We were invited to join my family, who was staying at the Leonardo Hotel Jerusalem, to a Passover dinner. It was simply an excellent experience. Delicious food with a large variety and well served. Great service, friendly and professional stuff who made it an unforgettable evening.

• Stayed: April 2014, travelled with family
Reviewed 14 April 2014

I visited Leonardo Jerusalem and I am so happy that we booked there. The staff was amazing! We were greeted by the Hotel Manager and they have such great customer service. Food was good and I cannot say enough about the cappuccino’s made fresh to order. The hotel was nicely decorated and the room was clean. I stayed in one or more hotels during my stay but this one was my favorite. The hotel has so much to offer and it was so close to everything. I had free calls to the states…I would definitely book this hotel again.

Room Tip: It was a really good place to stay.
  • Stayed: April 2014, travelled with friends
Reviewed 14 April 2014

We came to celebrate passover at Leonardo jerusalem what a filling and great food great room

I would recommend to every one to feel the holiday
passover in good spirit this is the place to be and to feel the holiday

• Stayed: April 2014
1  Thank overseas123
Reviewed 10 April 2014

We visit leonardo jerusalem we got good room we has fantatic dinner and we visit the lobby we went to the jewlery store and they has the most beutifull jewlery and good prices i want evry one to know this is the place to shop and to stay.

• Stayed: March 2014
Reviewed 10 April 2014

Very good service and food. Pleasure feeling.we have had a professional guide helping to get familiar in Jerusalem. Some of our groupmembers like to have a bidee in the toilet. Nice service in the lobby, maybe sometime a bit too busy.

• Stayed: April 2014, travelled with friends
Reviewed 10 April 2014

We came here as a group got greeted by the group manger I think that the hotel around have to see how to greet people what a charm and big smile I was happy to see this welcome by her also we had great room and great location

• Stayed: April 2014
Travellers also viewed these Jerusalem hotels
Dan Boutique Jerusalem
The American Colony Hotel
#12 of 100 in Jerusalem
Down Town West Jerusalem
Arthur Hotel Jerusalem - an Atlas Boutique Hotel

Been to Leonardo Hotel Jerusalem? Share your experiences!

Additional Information about Leonardo Hotel Jerusalem

Address: 9 Saint George | Jerusalem, Jerusalem 9720918, Israel
Region: Israel > Jerusalem District > Jerusalem
Bar / Lounge Beverage Selection Fitness Centre with Gym / Workout Room Free Breakfast Free High Speed Internet ( WiFi ) Children Activities (Kid / Family Friendly) Restaurant Room Service Spa Suites Swimming Pool Wheelchair access
Ranked #20 of 100 Hotels in Jerusalem
Price Range: £84 - £216 (Based on Average Rates for a Standard Room)
Hotel Class:4 star — Leonardo Hotel Jerusalem 4*
Like the city in which it is situated, Leonardo Classic Jerusalem is a unique meeting point of old and new, history and modern life. Leonardo Classic Jerusalem offers a special holiday in a unique environment, the one that combines the treasures of the ancient city with the luxury, progress and quality of modern life. In Leonardo Classic Jerusalem you can put your worries aside and enjoy a classic holiday. Free International Phone Calls -Exclusively ... more   less
TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Hotels.com, Odigeo, Booking.com, Agoda, Ebookers, HotelsClick, Evoline ltd, HotelQuickly, getaroom.com, 5viajes2012 S.L. and Cancelon so you can book your Leonardo Hotel Jerusalem reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.