“Great location”

Leonardo Hotel Jerusalem
Ranked #17 of 99 Hotels in Jerusalem
“Great location”
Reviewed 18 April 2014

Service at the hotel was fantastic . Great location. Close to trams that take u everywhere.
Got nice pool.
Food was good.always willing to help if u need anything.
Close to old city, and markets about 5 min on tram.

1 Thank Ivinski

Traveller tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (216)
  • Arabic first
  • Chinese (Traditional) first
  • Finnish first
  • Hebrew first
  • Korean first
  • Turkish first
Reviewed 16 April 2014

We come to Leonardo Jerusalem to celebrate easter we know it's Passover time in Israel but the hotel staff so good that the knew our needs the food is out of this world also the rooms we had a great time

Ontario, Canada
Reviewed 15 April 2014 via mobile

I have been using this hotel for many years. When it was new, it was a nice 5 star accommodation. Its location is fabulous and it's within walking distance to everything in and near the Old City. Their rooms offer great views. I think the previous owners allowed it to fall into a state of disrepair (3star). But the new owners seem to be working very, very hard at renovating, cleaning etc., and really earning their 4 star rating. Their staff are absolutely "top shelf" for service. The dining hall buffet is very good with a nice variety. Their Italian restaurant is excellent. The hotel cafe/lounge is excellent. The hotel's jewellery store,"Creations" offers some of the best deals in all Jerusalem for high quality jewellery and gifts. It's is owned/operated by James Dimirjian and family whom I've found to be impeccably fair and honest.
Some rooms have been renovated but not all. The ones that haven't, really need it and I hope its on management's agenda. During my most recent stay (10 days), I personally vacuumed my room twice because the cleaning staff cleaned but never vacuumed. In summing up, I'd go back just because of their great staff and the fact that they are making every effort to improve their accommodations and please their guests.

Stayed April 2014, travelled with family
2 Thank Frederick Ric B
Tel Aviv, Israel
Reviewed 15 April 2014

We were invited to join my family, who was staying at the Leonardo Hotel Jerusalem, to a Passover dinner. It was simply an excellent experience. Delicious food with a large variety and well served. Great service, friendly and professional stuff who made it an unforgettable evening.

• Stayed April 2014, travelled with family
Reviewed 14 April 2014

I visited Leonardo Jerusalem and I am so happy that we booked there. The staff was amazing! We were greeted by the Hotel Manager and they have such great customer service. Food was good and I cannot say enough about the cappuccino’s made fresh to order. The hotel was nicely decorated and the room was clean. I stayed in one or more hotels during my stay but this one was my favorite. The hotel has so much to offer and it was so close to everything. I had free calls to the states…I would definitely book this hotel again.

Room Tip: It was a really good place to stay.
  • Stayed April 2014, travelled with friends
Reviewed 14 April 2014

We came to celebrate passover at Leonardo jerusalem what a filling and great food great room

I would recommend to every one to feel the holiday
passover in good spirit this is the place to be and to feel the holiday

1 Thank overseas123
Montevideo Department, Uruguay
Reviewed 10 April 2014

We visit leonardo jerusalem we got good room we has fantatic dinner and we visit the lobby we went to the jewlery store and they has the most beutifull jewlery and good prices i want evry one to know this is the place to shop and to stay.

• Stayed March 2014