Leonardo Hotel Jerusalem
Montefiore Hotel(Jerusalem)(Great Value!)
US$171
US$157
  • Breakfast included
Agripas Boutique Hotel(Jerusalem)(Great Value!)
US$133
US$118
Mamilla Hotel(Jerusalem)
US$552
US$512
US$222
US$206
  • Restaurant
Crowne Plaza Hotel Jerusalem(Jerusalem)(Great Value!)
US$179
US$140
  • Pool
Little House In Rechavia(Jerusalem)(Great Value!)
US$174
US$162
US$403
US$380
Travelocity
City Center Jerusalem(Jerusalem)(Great Value!)
US$129
US$111
2,241 results
All reviewsfree international callsyael hazanold cityfree wifidamascus gatethe guest relations managerdining roomtour groupbreakfast and dinnervery nice hotelfour nightslight railsaladlobbylandtombshabbat
FilterAll languages
Reviewed 13 June 2014

We just arrived at the hotel, so I can't do a full review yet, but so far the hotel seems very nice. The lobby is attractive with a nice bar area. The rooms seem very nice also. Our group was greeted with welcome drinks and yummy cookies when we arrived. So far we are very pleased. Will update later!

• Stayed: June 2014, travelled with friends
Reviewed 13 June 2014

We here for the first time we dtsyed for one week we had a great time we love the food and most of all the service we felt it at any corner of the hotel and we wish that other hotel will lerrn from leonardo jerusalem

• Stayed: June 2014
Reviewed 13 June 2014

Stayed for three nights with my wife and teenager son on a recent holiday and enjoyed the experience. The location is close to the Old City and yet far enough so that there is no street noise. It is within walking distance to couple of kabab and shwarma joints which made our evenings easy after full day of sightseeings. The room was comfortable and had a separate balcony with a nice view. The breakfast was superb with a large spread. Overall we were very satisfied.

Room Tip: Go for a separate balcony on the higher floor
  • Stayed: May 2014, travelled with family
Reviewed 12 June 2014

I defently think it is nice hotel.we stayed for number of nights and we enjoyed every minute of it the hotel spacious and welcoming the lobby is woooow.the food is to delicious. We want to recommended to all.

• Stayed: June 2014
Reviewed 11 June 2014

This hotel is run by the rudest, most unhelpful hotel staff I have ever witnessed. Inefficiency and ignorance do not do the staff here justice. The hotel is of a poor standard in general with the pool area being particularly rough. The rooms have been refurbished but really done on the cheap with unfilled holes in the walls, blocked sinks and baths and no plugs for the wash basin or bath.

The sabbath or 'Shabbat' is on a Friday but I warn you don't try to get hot food from the bar on a Thursday evening after 6.30 because Shabbat starts here the evening before. We tried to get some hot food at around 6.35 and were told that there was no food after 7.00pm??? We said that it was only 6.35 and were told that the cooker couldn't be hot after 7.00pm so it needed to be switched off. Talk about being prepared. We had to then go to the main restaurant where the buffet is very expensive but this was okay to have hot food as it had been prepared before the day before Shabbat! Crazy....

This hotel forces the Jewish faith onto others, wrong.

The whole sorry visit was topped off when we checked out and were about to leave the hotel when my wife and I were barged aside in a doorway by a member of staff with a black bin liner.

I've read all the great reviews on is hotel and have to come to the conclusion that they're written by ringers who work for the hotel group or people who are used to staying in hostels!

Do yourself a favour and do not book this hotel. It's a 2 star at best and is in a no man's land.

Room Tip: Don't book
  • Stayed: June 2014, travelled as a couple
1  Thank John B
Fattal_Hotel_Chain, Guest Relations Manager at Leonardo Hotel Jerusalem, responded to this reviewResponded 15 June 2014

Dear Guest,
I was very disappointed and saddened to have read your review on Tripadvisor. I would like to send my sincere apologies for your unpleasant visit. However, I would like to address some of your concerns that you have bought to my attention. In regards to the unavailability of food from the bar prior to Shabbat, I must inform you that I have no say in when the burners are shut off. It is a mandatory rule for all hotels throughout Jerusalem for the burners to be switched off at a certain time, set by strict Rabbinical's who oversee the kosher standards of the hotel. While on the topic of the religious standards of our hotel, I must address that we under no circumstance force Judaism or any religion unto any one of our guests. While we do have regulations that are in accordance to the Jewish religion, we do not expect our guests to follow them. Each guest is in liberty to enjoy their stay as they wish. Nevertheless, I apologize that you have felt that way. In addition, it is very falsified to believe that other than our guest write the reviews on Tripadvisor. . Therefore, only guests are able to write the reviews and the only ones who have been writing the reviews.
Once again, I would like to send my apologies for the way in which you have concluded your visit. I would very much like and enjoy to have you return and stay at our hotel, as I am to do all I can to improve the quality of our hotel.
I will be happy to host you and your family again please feel free to contact me.
Yael Hazan