“Great food”

Ranked #100 of 743 Restaurants in Jerusalem
Price range: US$10 - US$30
Cuisines: Italian, Israeli, International
Dining options: After-hours, Breakfast, Reservations
Description: " LINK " was founded in 1997 and and since working as a food and drink excellent. The beautiful garden in the center of urban environment give the peaceful time during the rush of the day Same as the night time. The "LINK" become one of the places you must be.
Reviewed 31 December 2013

Went in for an early dinner with 3 work colleagues , without a booking on a friday night (shabbat). They managed to fit us in for and hour and a half, and then moved us to another table. Wonderful atmosphere, great service, and the steaks were amazing. Only issue was the home style fried potatoes…. bit soft and greasy, but other than that amazing.

The wine they recommended, the 2011 Pelter was great.

Reviewed 8 October 2013

Link Cafe and Bar is actually more like a restaurant. it's located at Jerusalem city center walking distance from "Nachalat Shiva'a" and "Ben Yehoda st." The place gives home like filling and the smiles and kindness of the waitress gives the place atmosphere it touch. I ordered the chili cheese steak and my companions ordered a variety of salads and pastas. all the food was tasty.the prices were a bit high compere to other place in Jerusalem, but it is understandable considering the good time we had.

Reviewed 23 August 2013

Although I have bad experiences at other restaurants in Jerusalem, I have never had a bad experience at Link. I have tried just about everything on the menu and I liked everything that I tried. The atmosphere is nice and relaxed, the staff is always friendly, and I appreciate that they are open during Shabbat because everything else is closed. I will definitely return!

Reviewed 19 August 2013

Read good reviews so thought we'd try this place. Service was a bit slow.
Ordered business meals but were charged full price for a .
'Rare steak' that we requested be well done and dry chicken breasts.
Reminded them for our juice. If we hadn't asked if these were on the business meal, it would have been excused but ,leaves a 'bad taste' wondering if it was because we are not locals it was easier to over charge us and not deliver suitable standard meals?
Wouldn't go back and wouldn't recommend. Shame our special lunch out was ruined:(

2  Thank pfsboss
Reviewed 22 July 2013

The restaurant has a great location and the ambience is very good, especially on a warm summer evening sitting outside on the patio.
A good and versatile menu to suit everyone.
The service is always pleasant and efficient and I always like coming back.
The address: 3 Ha'Ma'alot St. Jerusalem