Dan Boutique Jerusalem(Jerusalem)(Great Value!)
Free cancellation until 26/07
Mount Zion Hotel(Jerusalem)
US$295
US$214
  • Breakfast included
City Center Jerusalem(Jerusalem)(Great Value!)
Free cancellation until 25/07
US$633
US$538
Official Site
2,282 results
All reviewsprivate roomtravel desktour deska great place to meetcommon roomdavidka squareold cityshabbat dinnerbed dormnice rooftopfree tourhummuswest bankfree breakfastdead seaplace to stayhot water
Reviewed 12 October 2017

Checked in to Jerusalem Hostel for two nights at affordable price 260 NIS. Loved the accommodations provided such as free complimentary breakfast and group based tour to old city of Jerusalem ( excluding tip for tour guide). The fact that the hostel is located in the vicinity of Jerusalem meant that sites to see is within walking distance. Sharing co-ed room(s) for the price paid, is something practical. Having private room equals higher cost in NIS. I would highly suggest the Abraham Hostel for your next booking needs in Jerusalem.

Room Tip: Accessibility to Jerusalem
  • Stayed: October 2017, travelled solo
Ariel P, Guest Relations Manager at Abraham Hostel Jerusalem, responded to this reviewResponded 16 October 2017

Dear Adrian,

Thank you for the great review! We're thrilled you enjoyed your stay with us and hope to see you again in the future.

Your Abraham Hostel team

Reviewed 6 October 2017 via mobile

We had a pleasant stay in Jerusalem for 3 nights. We were part of 3 tours offered bythe hostels, got the 10% discount for being guests, had great food at the bar of Shabbat night (when everything is closed)
Would stay there again

Stayed: September 2017, travelled with friends
Ariel P, Guest Relations Manager at Abraham Hostel Jerusalem, responded to this reviewResponded 19 October 2017

Dear Isabella,

Thank you for the warm review, we're delighted that you enjoyed your stay with us!
We believe the atmosphere we foster through our daily events, tours and communal spaces (including a guest kitchen, large bar and rooftop) are the most important elements that people remember from their stay with us. We aim to create a space, where it's easy for people to meet each other, make connections, share a beer at the bar or make plans for the day at the free breakfast buffet.

We're glad you enjoyed your stay and hope to see you again!

Your Abraham Hostel team

Reviewed 6 October 2017 via mobile

Such a nice evening ! Matan is a funny smart houmous teacher :) Everybody enjoyed the houmous making socializing and eating together ! It's a brilliant idea !
Plus : amazing rooftop in Abraham Hostel!

Stayed: October 2017, travelled with friends
Reviewed 4 October 2017

I normally don't write reviews but I felt this calls for a review. I booked one night at this hostel but upon arriving decided to stay another night, As I had stayed at the Abraham hostel in Tel Aviv and it was in good condition I figured the rooms in this hostel would be somewhat the same. But I was wrong. I am so confused as to how this hostel has a good rating. The room I was in was in horrible condition, the beds were old, dirty and rusty, The bathroom was filthy, and had no soap. I went down the next morning to cancel my second night and see if I could get a refund as I didn't know the rooms would be in that bad of condition, but the staff seemed to not care. I left anyways as comfort is important to me. Defiantly did not feel taken care of or respected at this hostel.

• Stayed: September 2017, travelled solo
1  Thank Sarah S
Asaf G, Manager at Abraham Hostel Jerusalem, responded to this reviewResponded 9 October 2017

Dear guest,

We are sorry to receive your negative feedback.

Our maintenance team work constantly on maintaining and improving the condition of all 75 rooms in the hostel.

Regarding our cleaning team, all rooms in the hostel, both dorm and private rooms are cleaned once a day. Public bathrooms are cleaned twice a day or more depending upon their location in the hostel.

We also have a member of the cleaning team in house around the clock to deal with any specific issues immediately as they arise, just come to reception to make a report and a cleaner will be on hand immediately or as soon as possible.

Regardless, we decided to review your room and found it to be in good condition. If you should have any specific issue with a room or any other issue, please do report it to reception immediately and we promise to address it to the best of our ability in the moment.

With dorm rooms, of course we ask guests to keep there belongings in a fashion that allows other guests to feel comfortable in the room and provide a large locker for each guests. Should there be any disorder in the room, due to other guests, also don't be afraid to approach the reception, we can also approach the issue in a respectful manner.

We would also like to remind guests about our flexible cancellation policy. For direct bookings, we allow guests to cancel reservation up until 24 hours before without any charge.

Your Abraham Hostel Team

Reviewed 2 October 2017

Beds,comfortable, shower & toilet in room. Breakfast better than other hostels, they refill fruit, etc, until last minute. Tours available at best prices. Activities posted. Staff friendly helpful. Short walk to market for chocolate rugale. If you want to cook everything is there to use. Since I travel alone, this hostel has everything I need at a budget price. Have stayed here for my annual trip to Jerusalem. Last year they opened in TelAviv and have stayed there also.

Room Tip: There is an elevator so all floors are accessible.
  • Stayed: September 2017, travelled solo