Dan Boutique Jerusalem(Jerusalem)(Great Value!)
US$171
Mount Zion Hotel(Jerusalem)
US$295
US$213
Savings alert! 10% below average rates

The price you found is 10% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$236/night.

City Center Jerusalem(Jerusalem)(Great Value!)
US$111
US$633
US$538
Official Site
2,282 results
All reviewsprivate roomtravel desktour deska great place to meetcommon roomdavidka squareold cityshabbat dinnerbed dormnice rooftopfree tourhummuswest bankfree breakfastdead seaplace to stayhot water
Reviewed 3 weeks ago via mobile

Very nice and tasty workshop with a good chef, Matan. Nice relaxed environment. Nice hostel with an open kitchen. Great wifi. They have seperated waste. Nice bar and a big screen. It is near the big market Mahane Yehuda and next to the new tram. Very convenient for traveling to the old city.

Stayed: June 2018, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 3 weeks ago

I booked the room in the morning to sleepover the same night and sadly just for that night. Everyone is so helpful and easygoing, always with a smile to you. The hostel has many interesting activities for you to get involved in. Breakfast is very rich, in a big room, you’ll like it for sure. An amazing experiente. Hope to return soon :)

• Stayed: June 2018, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 3 weeks ago via mobile

We stayed here after reading the reviews on Booking.com which all seemed rather positive, but I’m afraid to say it’s for a specific demographic which my husband and I are not part of it’s for backpackers, nothing wrong with that but our days of roughing it are done .The hostel was warn out a and a bit tired the private bathroom was a bit grotty and it was noisy not their fault ours for being there, I couldn’t recommend this for anyone beyond backpackers

Stayed: June 2018, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 4 weeks ago

As a young guy, I stayed at youth hostels several times. The. I forgot about them until recently. I stayed in one in Chile and now in Jerusalem. I had forgotten that you don’t need luxuries to travel. Staying in a hostel is a great way to meet other travelers and a great experience. I have truly enjoyed my stay at Abraham Hostel Jerusalem. It’s been a great experience that even makes me feel younger.

• Stayed: June 2018, travelled solo
Reviewed 4 weeks ago

Being in our sixties, we were a bit apprehensive about booking a HOSTEL for the first time in our lives - a superior private room, I have to add. I assumed we would be the only "mature" guests. We were delighted to find that the guests were of all ages, so we did not feel out of place, in fact, everyone was friendly. We met interesting people from all over the world. Our trips to Masada, Dead Sea & Bethlehem, as well as our transport to and from Tel Aviv, were all handled with efficiency & enthusiasm. The rooftop was a great place to relax. Thank you.

• Stayed: June 2018, travelled as a couple