“My favourite in Jerusalem”
Review of Machneyuda

Machneyuda
Ranked #5 of 736 Restaurants in Jerusalem
Price range: US$0 - US$100
Cuisines: Fusion
Good for: Local cuisine
Dining options: After-hours, Lunch, Dinner, Breakfast, Reservations
Reviewed 10 May 2014

Quite expensive place for people looking for really great food. Menu is not big, but almost everything is perfect. Original tastes, nice staff, fast service,warm atmosphere - everything you need in a good restaurent. Better to reserve a table in advance.

Write a ReviewReviews (1,561)

Reviewed 8 May 2014

This restaurant seems to have 2 locations on opposite sides of the road. We sat on a bar which was overlooking the kitchen. A really great atmosphere and really great being a kitchen style table and watching the chefs as they prepare your food. Very enjoyable and entertaining lunch!

1  Thank brightonbeachboy
Reviewed 7 May 2014

This fast paced fun restaurant was recommended by friends as "the spot to eat in Jerusalem". They were so right! We arrive and were seated at the kitchen counter...I think any spot in the restaurant would be great though. They are not all that large so a reservation well in advance is a must. The action was amazing. The food even more so! Course after course presented in such a creative and fresh way that I had never seen before or even imagined. All the way through dessert we enjoyed every bite and every moment. Thanks kitchen crew!

Reviewed 30 April 2014

Me and 3 friends went here, we did the tasting menu after two of our friends said it was the best meal they'd ever had. We were recommended by one of our Israeli friends. Hands down, one of the best meals I ate in Israel. There were about 8 courses, I was stuffed by 4 or 5. The dessert was amazing. My favorite was the steak with eggs and bacon (the only bacon I had in the country!). The atmosphere was awesome. The music was louder, lots of shots were happening. The chefs were doing shots, the waiters were doing shots. They gave us 2 or 3 free shots. We had several drinks, several glasses of champagne, and a bottle of wine and the bill still came to less than $200 USD per person. The waitstaff was awesome, everyone was taking care of us. Definitely recommend!

3  Thank Nicole H
Reviewed 27 April 2014

Starting with the restaurant : most non formal restaurant. It is decorated in a very unique way.
The service was very good and friendly
Food : nothing that I eat ever in my life. The food was made and design in a way which bring all the Ingredients to add to the food a Taste which is haven .

Tip : need to book in advanced
As a starter , order the “ Shikshukit :