“Great Atmosphere! Great Service”
Review of Rooftop

Rooftop
Ranked #8 of 731 Restaurants in Jerusalem
Price range: US$0 - US$40
Good for: Romantic, View, Special Occasion Dining
Dining options: After-hours, Breakfast, Outdoor Seating, Reservations
Description: Spectacular outdoor brasserie dining, with magnificent panoramic views that stretch across Jerusalem's majestic Old City. With a large and varied menu for dinner, the Rooftop features fresh natural ingredients infused in simple Italian cooking.
Reviewed 10 May 2014

The food in Jerusalem has been freshly spectacular! My experience at Rooftop was no exception. Creative cold dishes, served on Shabbat, were rich in flavor and presentation. The service provided by Itamar was excellent and allotted me the feel of true luxury. Looking forward to dining at Rooftop again!

Reviewed 10 May 2014

Starting with a complimentary aoli and warm focaccia bread with olives and roasted tomato which was delicious followed by beautiful presented lambchops and root vegetables very delicious. My husband had the grouper schwarma which was recommended by our friendly waiter Itamar. which was very good as well. We appreciate fine food and good service so we are happy to recommend The Rooftop in the Mamilla Hotel..
Michael & Donna Marzulli

Reviewed 8 May 2014 via mobile

I went to Rooftop with my husband for my 30th Birthday dinner. The views were breathtaking and we watched the sun go down and it get even more beautiful as all the lights lit up the spectacular view. The service was fantastic and food was delicious. We ordered the Focaccia to share with our drinks, then I ordered the chicken dish and my husband the burger. These were both delicious. For dessert, I had the hot chocolate fondant and my husband the chocolate millefuille,
Both which were gorgeous! The food is quite pricey but not as expensive as I thought it was going to be , but a special meal and definitely worth a visit for the excellent food and views. Thank you for a memorable birthday evening.

Reviewed 5 May 2014

We made reservations for Motzei Shabbat. We sat on the large outdoor sofas with our teenage daughters. The lights of the Old City, the YMCA Tower, and the King David Hotel in view. The food was very good, but the view was the excellent. It was a very nice relaxing evening.

Reviewed 28 April 2014

The restaurant is nicely decorated and has a beautiful view of the old city, but when we made the reservation for 5 they didn't told us that they only had the Sabbath menu which is very limited. The food was average, the wine list excellent, the service good but they put us in a round table which was way too big for our group of 5. The cost of the dinner was high considering the very limited menu (we thought it was only the list of appetizers!). I suggest to go there for a drink at the bar with the view of Jerusalem.