House 57
Olive Tree Hotel(Jerusalem)
Addar Hotel(Jerusalem)
  • Free Internet
  • Breakfast included
See what travellers are saying:
FilterAll languages
Reviewed 19 March 2013

Just spent 3 nights at House 57 in Jerusalem. It reminded me of staying at Grandma's house, which for me is comfortable. I had the room with kitchenette on the lower floor. It's Ok but I really would have liked a window with a view which this room lacks - a bit cave-like. However it was quiet and I slept well which is a big plus when traveling. Nearby is the new light rail, so the old city is minutes away as are many restaurants and bars. A supermarket, ATMs, and a few tasty fast food places are walking distance from the guest house. Nir, the owner, is a nice guy and helpful if you have any questions. He told us about a beach north of Tel Aviv most people don't know about. Since we rented a car, we stopped by this awesome beach on our way to Caesarea and caught some rays for an hour. All in all, nice place to stay in Jerusalem.

• Stayed: March 2013
Reviewed 11 March 2013

The staff was very nice and helpful. The room was ok, and I had a comfortable stay at House57. However, a little bit far away from the Old City, so when there was no transportation service in Jerusalem you had to take a taxi (8 EUR/14 USD).

• Stayed: March 2013, travelled solo
2  Thank André O
Reviewed 17 February 2013

I spent eight long days in Jerusalem gathering up the household belongings of my daughter and her family, who made a sudden move to Canada for work. Remember the last time you moved? Now imagine that task made on behalf of others: . . . What to ship? What to leave? Where to drop the left items? How to ship the kept items? Gathering packing materials . . .
Nir, Dahliya, and Akrom helped out in SO MANY WAYS: offering suggestions . . . providing used luggage . . . driving me and my packages here and there . . . loaning me a telephone . . . One's own family could not have been more helpful.
This on top of providing a quiet, clean, comfortable room and freshly-made breakfast salads in a location convenient to my errands in north Jerusalem and to my bits of tourist fun in Geula, Ir Attika (the Old City), and Machane Yehuda.
Even when the mission is more work than fun, I love being in Jerusalem and I love staying at House 57.
Unconditionally recommended.

• Stayed: January 2013, travelled with family
1  Thank M0rM0r2
Reviewed 15 February 2013

We spent three days in the wonderful room 7. Very friendly owner. Quiet district with good connections to the city, only 5-10 minutes by tram. We enjoyed our stay very much and recommend the place for people who like quiet and family places.

Room Tip: definately no 7!
  • Stayed: February 2013, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 31 January 2013

House 57 is located in a quiet neighbourhood though its not very far from the old city. This makes it an excellent place to stay and explore the nearby places. The rooms are well equipped and clean.

Nir and his staff ensure that the guests have a comfortable stay. Breakfast is served each morning and its included in the price.

I would definately recommend this place to stay!

Room Tip: Room 7 is great since it has a great view in the early mrng and late evening. ALos, it has an attic for ths kids with beds.
  • Stayed: January 2013, travelled solo