“The most interesting tour possible”
Review of Abraham Tours

US$105.00*
West Bank Tour from Jerusalem
More attraction details
Recommended length of visit: More than 3 hours
Owner description: Abraham Tours the highest quality tours for independent travelers! We have outstanding tours all around Israel, the West Bank leaving each day from Jerusalem, Tel Aviv, Nazareth and Eilat, and provide tours to Jordan and Egypt as well. We can also arrange private tours and transportation on request.
Useful Information: Lockers / storage
Reviewed 2 May 2014

We loved the tour. You get to see Hebron out of two different perspectives. If you're interested in politics and try to learn more about the situation in Israel, you have to take this tour.

Review collected in partnership with this attraction
AbrahamT, Guest Relations Manager at Abraham Tours, responded to this reviewResponded 15 May 2014

Hi Tanja,

Thank you for feedback, and for your emphatic superlatives. I'm really glad you enjoyed the dual-narrative Hebron tour, and hope to see you back with us again soon.

All the best,

Josh

Reviewed 2 May 2014

I had a wonderful time on my trip, but ..... I think it would be better if the schedule for the trip was explained more fully. I'm glad my trip wasn't with a guide the entire time, but I was not aware that it wasn't guided. We had a driver, but he didn't know what tours we were booked on. That made it seem not well-organized. I enjoyed my stay at Fauzi Azar Inn and really loved the people that worked there, but they also did not know the procedure of the tour and could not answer questions about where or when to meet the driver for the next day's tour. And the additional costs, cable car in Rosh Hanakra or the entrance to Banias, should be included in the explanation or the cost of the trip so that people can be prepared to pay. Overall, I enjoyed all the sites we were able to see and having a good amount of time in each place.

Review collected in partnership with this attraction

Hi there, thanks for your important feedback. The 4-day northern tour package was put together recently, in response to demand from people who wanted to take all our northern Israel tours, and didn't want to have to come back to Jerusalem each night. I'll pass on your comments to the management at Fauzi Azar, and make sure the staff are more familiar with the package - you're absolutely right about that. The entrance costs were included on the website and confirmation vouchers, but unfortunately omitted from our old flyers - we've now corrected that, and again, thank you for pointing it out. We're not hiding anything, and happy that you ultimately had a good time on all the tours. We'd be happy to see you back with us soon, if you're still in the region. Send me an email if you're coming back: info@abrahamtours.com . All the best,

Josh

Reviewed 2 May 2014

Took several tours with Abraham in Jerusalem and the West Bank. Tours are well organized, and itineraries are inclusive and interesting. I was very impressed with all of the tour guides; they were knowledgeable, personable, and provided great insight and perspective. I would highly recommend any tour with Abraham Tours in Israel.

Reviewed 2 May 2014

We were staying at the Abraham hostel, which was an excellent choice for accomodations, following an externded time in Egypt, Jordan and Israel. While we had previously been on a guided tour of Israel it did not include the West Bank, which was of interest. The Abraham Tour was convinient, reasonably priced and the guide was informative and inpartial. It was a bit pricey but included a full lunch. They did over-book it which resulted in a change of buses and an hour's delay which extended the trip to nearly 7 PM which was a very long day!

Reviewed 2 May 2014

Great guide, amazing locations! The price for the tour to Masada fortress for sunrise, Ein Gedi Nature Reserve and Dead Sea coast is just too high.