“Near to everything in Jerusalem, Israel..”
other travellers have booked this property
Check Availability
Request to Book
Make Enquiry
Very good
ilan Sibony
This property is not available for these dates.
Show all rentals available

Very good - based on 1 review

Reviews from our community

Johanna_M...
San Salvador, El Salvador
“Near to everything in Jerusalem, Israel..”
Reviewed 30 June 2013 for a stay in May 2013
person found this review helpful

I want to thank to Ilan for his kindness and the staying at this appartment was the best location to visit frecuently the Old City, the center of Jerusalem and visit different places around the country as it is very accesible to the rout 1 and it takes you to Tel Aviv, Haifa, Bethlehem, Mamila, and so on... I love the staying in Israel.. it has been the best experience in my life... I think the entry and the steps smell not so good and the apperience was not the best , it can be improved but I liked so much the accessibility to everywhere. I recommend to make sure you get a written deal via email to avoid any inconvenience.. I appreciated so much that the owner gave me tips for parking so I could save money as there are not too much free parking in Israel. inside the apartment you will forget about the entry because it is confortable. thank you Ilan I hope to go back next time!!!

Date of stay: May 2013
Bedding & mattresses Kitchen & utensils
Bathroom cleanliness Other facilities & amenities
Liked best: the internet access was very good
Liked least: the entry and bad smell at the steps
Travelling group: Extended Family
Your age range 35-49
Would you recommend this hotel to a friend?   Yes.
  • Was the property as advertised?
  • Would you recommend the location of this property?
  • Was it a good value for the price paid?
  • Did the property offer wi-fi/internet access?
  • Was your security deposit returned on time?
Enter dates for more accurate prices
2 guests
Adults2
Children0
Apply
Do you own a holiday rental? List it here.
Extra income
Easy to manage
Trusted by travellers
Set up your free listing
$USD
United Kingdom
© 2021 TripAdvisor LLC All rights reserved.