Crowne Plaza Hotel Jerusalem
US$357
Shamai Suites(Jerusalem)(Great Value!)
US$169
US$164
Dan Jerusalem Hotel(Jerusalem)(Great Value!)
US$220
  • Pool
Hotel Yehuda(Jerusalem)(Great Value!)
US$210
US$181
City Center Jerusalem(Jerusalem)(Great Value!)
US$129
US$98
Agoda.com
1,785 results
All reviewssupreme courtold citybusiness loungethe central bus stationhigh floorfront desk staffsmall balconyan upgradebreakfast and dinnerdining roomspecial thankslight railbennynourriadknessetmarket
FilterAll languages
Reviewed 1 August 2012

Stayed in crowne plaza 4 nights .the room comfortable and clean,excellent food ,the staff friendly and helpful the location wonderful near every think.The spa new and modern the staff helpful ,the pool the place to be relax its great stay .

• Stayed: July 2012, travelled on business
6  Thank Seno G
Sheley13, Guest Relations Manager at Crowne Plaza Hotel Jerusalem, responded to this reviewResponded 8 August 2012

Dear Guest,
Thank you very much for choosing "Crowne Plaza" Jerusalem hotel and for your thoughtful comments regarding your recent stay with us. Your comments will be shared with our Management, as reinforcement to continue their efforts to make our guests stay as special as possible. We will be looking forward to the opportunity to serve your future lodging needs.
Kind Regard,

Reviewed 30 July 2012

So arrived after a delayed flight staff very friendly and helpful at reception. Got to my room to find the bathroom looks like it has not been cleaned. The bath has a number of hairs and dirt in it. The hand basin has what looks like a pubic hair in it. Came out of the bathroom and found a nasty stain on the carpet and then found another set of stains on the bed cloths. Opened the wardrobe to find a broken something in the bottom. Oh did I mention the broken bath tap. All in all at $150 not what I expected from the Crown Plazza chain!

Room Tip: Don't get put on the 3rd floor!
  • Stayed: July 2012, travelled on business

Dear Guest,
First let me thank you for choosing to stay at the "Crowne Plaza" Jerusalem Hotel.
It is our goal to consistently provide superior service and facilities and we sincerely apologize if we fell short on this case.. Please contact us on email address: jm_gmsec@hiil.co.il to further discuss the matters mention. We hope that you will continue choosing "Crowne Plaza" Jerusalem hotel for your future lodging needs.
Kind Regards,

Reviewed 25 July 2012

I stay at crowne plaza Jerusalem for two nights the service was wonderful and friendly staff I get a room with a city view the room modern with black and silver the breakfast buffet was fantastic and the location near every thing I recommend this hotel for every one stay in Jerusalem .

• Stayed: July 2012
5  Thank Oriabsurimori

Kind Regard,

Reviewed 23 July 2012

In its own way, this hotel reflects many of the internal conflicts and contradictions of the city it is located in. The place is very popular with big tourist groups, particularly with church groups from the US southeast like Mississippi, Georgia, etc. The reception area of the hotel also seems to be a very popular place for local young Jewish orthodox ready-to-get-married men and gals from well-to-do families to be introduced to each other. Some days, it is hard to find a pair of chairs that isn't occupied by one of such couples.

Service wasn't bad. First, they put me in a room with a door to the adjacent room. My neighbor was loud... I asked to be moved and the next day I had a perfectly quiet room on another floor. They also left chocolates in my room both upon the initial check-in, and in the new room. (That was probably due to my Platinum status with Priority Club. Chocolates were very good, so I didn't ask any questions...) However, I didn't get upgraded to the executive floor or had access to the executive lounge.

The place has a large restaurant and I had both breakfast and dinner included with the room. That was something else... it is a buffet and the selection was quite extraordinary. Though even that became tiring after a few days, since the selection didn't vary much from day to day.

In the end, I had to check out three days earlier than my original reservation. I thought they will charge me extra, but had no such trouble, which was a pleasant surprise.

• Stayed: May 2012, travelled on business
4  Thank Slava L
Judith G, Guest Relations Manager at Crowne Plaza Hotel Jerusalem, responded to this reviewResponded 18 February 2018

Thank you for your review regarding your recent stay at Crowne Plaza Jerusalem. I am happy you were satisfied with the service you received from the hotel staff. Please be sure I've shared your comments with our faithful staff members and we all thank you for your kind words. Hope to host you again in a nearest future.

Reviewed 21 July 2012

Really very nice hotel great location free wifi clean room and great food the majority pf the staff were friendy

• Stayed: July 2012