Mount Zion Hotel
US$730
US$650
Waldorf Astoria
  • Breakfast included
Crowne Plaza Hotel Jerusalem(Jerusalem)(Great Value!)
US$137
US$115
  • Pool
US$360
US$270
US$242
Official Site
  • Breakfast included
Jerusalem Gardens Hotel & Spa(Jerusalem)(Great Value!)
US$132
US$684
US$640
Agoda.com
US$207
US$182
Atlas.co.il
  • Breakfast included
City Center Jerusalem(Jerusalem)(Great Value!)
US$139
1,203 results
All reviewsturkish batheye hospitaloutdoor jacuzziold cityjaffa gatesteam roomtrain stationstone wallsminute walkbeautiful hotelbar mitzvahemek refaimgerman colonywithin walking distancebit datedan upgradehot dishes
Reviewed 8 May 2011

Immediately upon arrival to the Mount Zion Hotel, we felt and witnessed its special atmosphere and the magnificent view of the old city. The architecture, design and decor of our room helped to bring us a great feeling about the hotel and being in Jerusalem.
The staff was kind and attentive and we experienced excellent service. The breakfast was delicious and provided us with a taste for more. In the spa, we had really good massages and the Turkish bath is incredible. The location could not be better (walking distance to the old city (and terrific nearby shopping).

• Stayed: April 2011, travelled with family
2  Thank mratson
Reviewed 28 March 2011

great hotel with a magnificent view to the old city of Jerusalem and mount Zion.
Very comfortable rooms with an oriental touch , quick service and excelent breakfast .
walking distatnce from the Mamila shopping center and the old city .
We have been there several times and it is always a new surprize .

• Stayed: March 2011, travelled with family
Reviewed 20 March 2011

We could not have found a better hotel for our trip to Israel. It's wihin walking distance to most sites, breakfast was elaborate and the rooms were spacious and serviced twice a day. The staff was very helpful, in fact, so helpful, we didn't need a tour guide for most of our outings. They were always eager to tell us about the best parts of Jerusalem.

• Stayed: March 2011
Reviewed 15 March 2011

Location is nice as it is within walking distance of Jaffa Gate to the Old City. I had a large suite with a view of Mt. Zion. It was spacious enough, however, to get to it, you had to walk a long way from the front desk and then enter an outdoor courtyard before going up a few flights of steps to the suite. The hotel is in need of some attention. The door was jammed at the end of the hall that led out to the courtyard, which was the only way to my suite. I asked for help from the staff, and while promised they would help open the door, they didn't. I then made the Manager on Duty mad because I went to his office and asked him to help me. Lights were burned out in my room, and they were never replaced. Towels provided were thin and worn. The hotel for the price was not as I would expect. There were cleaning supplies stacked up on a table next to the entrance. Service in the bar off the lobby was terrible. I didn't go there for drinks, but rather for food. The food was good when I got it. I asked the evening before my departure for help with our luggage the next morning because I was leaving at 6:15AM. I was told to just call the front desk in the morning and someone would be there in 5 mins. When I called the next morning, I was informed that the "Porter" service did not start until 7AM, so I received no help at all with the luggage on my departure. All in all, this hotel is average. Beds are average, condition of the hotel is average, and the service I experienced was poor. If you want a nice location but don't expect much else, I would recommend this hotel. Otherwise, there are better choices.

• Stayed: March 2011, travelled on business
3  Thank stevewilhite
Reviewed 2 March 2011

Venue is really large and nicely furnished. The staff is really kind and available and the Hamam (the Spa) adds its proper touch. Only bad thing: paid wi-fi connection. It is not acceptable in 2011 any hotel asking to pay for wifi.

• Stayed: March 2011, travelled on business