The King David is not just a hotel, of course: it has a fascinating history in Jerusalem and is well worth a visit just to sit on the terrace overlooking the Old City. We enjoyed a four day stay this time. As usual, the service was superb: any concerns were addressed immediately and pleasantly. I would have appreciated a coffee maker in the room, like the one we had at the Dan Jerusalem. Other than that, the beds were very comfortable, the food was excellent, (the buffet breakfast and Saturday lunch were outstanding), and there was a wide choice of tv channels. Everythng, from the towels to toiletries, was top of the line. I am looking forward to my next stay.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The King David Jerusalem Hotel is the Israel's most famous hotel stands majestic, overlooking the Old City of Jerusalem. This landmark hotel is steeped in history and is the preferred choice of world leaders and celebrities alike. This regal and outstanding member of The Leading Hotels of the World, is superbly located within walking distance from both the major historic sites of the Old City, and modern Jerusalem's lively center. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with World Independent Hotel Promotion, Booking.com, Expedia, Hotels.com, Odigeo, Ebookers, Priceline, Agoda, TripOnline SA, Traveltool, S.L.U., Evoline ltd, getaroom.com, HotelQuickly and Cancelon so you can book your The King David reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- The King David Hotel Jerusalem
- King David Jerusalem
- King David Hotel Jerusalem