I have travelled a lot and stayed at some of the best hotels and this one is right up there. Wonderful rooms, some with romantic balconies and views of the Old City of Jerusalem, excellent staff and local knowledge, lovely outdoor cafe setting and pool area, tennis court etc. Really there was something special about this hotel and the breakfast was outstanding! Best rooms do overlook the Old City.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The King David Jerusalem Hotel is the Israel's most famous hotel stands majestic, overlooking the Old City of Jerusalem. This landmark hotel is steeped in history and is the preferred choice of world leaders and celebrities alike. This regal and outstanding member of The Leading Hotels of the World, is superbly located within walking distance from both the major historic sites of the Old City, and modern Jerusalem's lively center. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Travel Republic (UK), Expedia, Agoda, Booking.com, Hotels.com, TripOnline SA, Ebookers, Cancelon, LateRooms, HotelsClick, Evoline ltd, getaroom.com, 5viajes2012 S.L. and HotelQuickly so you can book your The King David reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- The King David Hotel Jerusalem
- King David Jerusalem
- King David Hotel Jerusalem