Yesterday we decided to give ourselves a treat and went to have lunch at the Garden Cafe in the King David hotel.
I don't know how they do it, but for the while we ate there we felt like princeses.
The garden and ambiance are beautifull,the food absolutely tasty and most of all the service-the waiters were so attentive soft spoken and elegant.
When ever we will want to feel like royalty again-that"s the place we'll go.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The King David Jerusalem Hotel is the Israel's most famous hotel stands majestic, overlooking the Old City of Jerusalem. This landmark hotel is steeped in history and is the preferred choice of world leaders and celebrities alike. This regal and outstanding member of The Leading Hotels of the World, is superbly located within walking distance from both the major historic sites of the Old City, and modern Jerusalem's lively center. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with World Independent Hotel Promotion, Booking.com, Hotels.com, Agoda, Expedia, TripOnline SA, Evoline ltd, LateRooms, 5viajes2012 S.L., HotelQuickly, Ebookers, Cancelon and getaroom.com so you can book your The King David reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- The King David Hotel Jerusalem
- King David Jerusalem
- King David Hotel Jerusalem