Our stay at the King David was fantastic. From the instant the bell captain opened the door of our car, we were treated as family, welcomed, embraced, and made to feel we were at home. Our every whim was tended to, and more than a few were anticipated. I had asked in advance the house florist place a simple arrangement of roses in our room, my lady friend was delighted with them. The Concierge found us the restaurant we wanted to go to, made us reservations, and had a taxi waiting for us. Our breakfasts, and one supper, on the Terrace were simply superb. I cannot say enough good things about the King David.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The King David Jerusalem Hotel is the Israel's most famous hotel stands majestic, overlooking the Old City of Jerusalem. This landmark hotel is steeped in history and is the preferred choice of world leaders and celebrities alike. This regal and outstanding member of The Leading Hotels of the World, is superbly located within walking distance from both the major historic sites of the Old City, and modern Jerusalem's lively center. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Hotels.com, Expedia, Odigeo and Agoda so you can book your The King David reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- The King David Hotel Jerusalem
- King David Jerusalem
- King David Hotel Jerusalem