This almost legendary hotel in my opinion is resting on its laurels. Still a very good hotel but not a great one. The breakfast is wonderful as is the service. And the location is terrific.
But after that it is starting to become a little dated and tired.
Imagine having to pay for internet in your room for a hotel of this class. There was free wi fi in the lobby so guests were always crowded in to utilize the wi fi as I was objecting to the stinginess of the management.
The conference rooms again did not have up to date electronic facilities which hampered the forum I was at.
Again, a very nice hotel but not really value for money unless money is not a concern.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The King David Jerusalem Hotel is the Israel's most famous hotel stands majestic, overlooking the Old City of Jerusalem. This landmark hotel is steeped in history and is the preferred choice of world leaders and celebrities alike. This regal and outstanding member of The Leading Hotels of the World, is superbly located within walking distance from both the major historic sites of the Old City, and modern Jerusalem's lively center. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with World Independent Hotel Promotion, Booking.com, Odigeo, Agoda, Expedia, Ebookers, Hotels.com, Priceline, LateRooms, TripOnline SA, Evoline ltd, HotelQuickly, getaroom.com and Cancelon so you can book your The King David reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- The King David Hotel Jerusalem
- King David Jerusalem
- King David Hotel Jerusalem