We stayed in this hotel for 2 days. It has everything to be called a 5 star hotel: very friendly and welcoming staff, quick check in and check out, great position, rich breakfast. Our room was very clean and big with coffee machine and large bathroom. The view if the old town is just amazing.
The staff is really good: the manager called us when we checked in and asked whether everything is ok and whether we need anything, after that we were offered a complimentary tea in the room, which was very nice after 4 hours travel with the kids. The cleaning ladies are also always smiling and ready to help if we need anything.
I can only recommend this hotel.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The King David Jerusalem Hotel is the Israel's most famous hotel stands majestic, overlooking the Old City of Jerusalem. This landmark hotel is steeped in history and is the preferred choice of world leaders and celebrities alike. This regal and outstanding member of The Leading Hotels of the World, is superbly located within walking distance from both the major historic sites of the Old City, and modern Jerusalem's lively center. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, World Independent Hotel Promotion, Booking.com, Hotels.com, Travel Republic (UK), Ebookers, TripOnline SA, Evoline ltd, HotelQuickly, Cancelon, getaroom.com and 5viajes2012 S.L. so you can book your The King David reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- The King David Hotel Jerusalem
- King David Jerusalem
- King David Hotel Jerusalem