The King David Jerusalem lives up to its expectations. My New City view room was spacious and well appointed. The breakfast buffet is absolutely fantastic, every kind of food imaginable. The wait staff for the most part, was friendly and accommodating. I would highly recommend staying at this 5 star hotel. It spoiled us for the rest our trip!
Just a quick mention of our private tour guide, Danny Apelbom. If you are looking for an amazing, well informed, charming and caring person to guide you throughout Israel, he's the one. He can be reached at Dannyapelbom@gmail.com.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The King David Jerusalem Hotel is the Israel's most famous hotel stands majestic, overlooking the Old City of Jerusalem. This landmark hotel is steeped in history and is the preferred choice of world leaders and celebrities alike. This regal and outstanding member of The Leading Hotels of the World, is superbly located within walking distance from both the major historic sites of the Old City, and modern Jerusalem's lively center. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com, Booking.com, Expedia, Ebookers, Odigeo, Agoda, TripOnline SA, Traveltool, S.L.U., Evoline ltd, HotelQuickly and Cancelon so you can book your The King David reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- The King David Hotel Jerusalem
- King David Jerusalem
- King David Hotel Jerusalem