Just spend 5 days at this prestigious and grand hotel. Truly lived up to it's reputation in every way.
Front desk and bell staff was first class. Eyal the concierge is a gem-know's it all, has patience and passion for Jerusalem, it's history, sites and restaurants.
Housekeeping top shelf. Breakfast amazing-loved Yosef and Faoud-they truly know how to make you feel special.
This hotel is worth the money....an experience that will stay with you always. Ask for an upgraded room.
They even set us up with towels and snacks for our trip to Masada and the Dead Sea.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The King David Jerusalem Hotel is the Israel's most famous hotel stands majestic, overlooking the Old City of Jerusalem. This landmark hotel is steeped in history and is the preferred choice of world leaders and celebrities alike. This regal and outstanding member of The Leading Hotels of the World, is superbly located within walking distance from both the major historic sites of the Old City, and modern Jerusalem's lively center. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, World Independent Hotel Promotion, Booking.com, Travel Republic (UK), Hotels.com, TripOnline SA, Ebookers, Evoline ltd, HotelQuickly, getaroom.com, 5viajes2012 S.L. and Cancelon so you can book your The King David reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- The King David Hotel Jerusalem
- King David Jerusalem
- King David Hotel Jerusalem