Having great expectations, I was really disappointed initially. Our first room was cramped and old, and efforts at getting it changed were met with apathy and a bit of rudeness by the front-desk staff. A new manager, Jeremy, stepped in and worked his magic and switched us to a decent size room. Definitely ask for him if you have an issue. He was the lone standout guy. The bell men were very accommodating and helpful. The breakfast selection is diverse and good. The wait staff is helpful, but not trained in the same way you expect in similar U.S. hotels of that caliber. The concierge was also helpful.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The King David Jerusalem Hotel is the Israel's most famous hotel stands majestic, overlooking the Old City of Jerusalem. This landmark hotel is steeped in history and is the preferred choice of world leaders and celebrities alike. This regal and outstanding member of The Leading Hotels of the World, is superbly located within walking distance from both the major historic sites of the Old City, and modern Jerusalem's lively center. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with World Independent Hotel Promotion, Travel Republic (UK), Booking.com, Agoda, Expedia, Hotels.com, TripOnline SA, HotelsClick, LateRooms, Evoline ltd, Ebookers, Cancelon, 5viajes2012 S.L., HotelQuickly and getaroom.com so you can book your The King David reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- The King David Hotel Jerusalem
- King David Jerusalem
- King David Hotel Jerusalem