We stayed at the King David for 5 nights in mid June. We booked with American Express Platinum. Checkin was quick, efficient, and friendly with a young woman from Maryland. We we're upgrade to a garden view room with a large terrace overlooking the Old City. The room was very nicely appointed with high end though dated finishes. Breakfast was excellent with very good service. (Saw Michael Douglas and Catherine Zeta-Jones at a nearby table.) The pool and surrounding area was beautiful. The workout room was small, though very well equipped and nicely furnished. We found the concierge staff to be very friendly and helpful.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The King David Jerusalem Hotel is the Israel's most famous hotel stands majestic, overlooking the Old City of Jerusalem. This landmark hotel is steeped in history and is the preferred choice of world leaders and celebrities alike. This regal and outstanding member of The Leading Hotels of the World, is superbly located within walking distance from both the major historic sites of the Old City, and modern Jerusalem's lively center. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, World Independent Hotel Promotion, Travel Republic (UK), Hotels.com, TripOnline SA, Ebookers, Evoline ltd, HotelQuickly, getaroom.com, 5viajes2012 S.L. and Cancelon so you can book your The King David reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- The King David Hotel Jerusalem
- King David Jerusalem
- King David Hotel Jerusalem