I first visited Israel in 1963 and I aspired to stay at the King David, it took me 51 years to achieve my ambition. What a great hotel. Its certainly could do with a bit of modernisation but Presidents, Prime Ministers, Kings and Queens have stayed here. The service was excellent, well apart from the breakfast service but anyone who has dined in Blooms in London would know what to expect.
I love this hotel and cannot wait to go back.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The King David Jerusalem Hotel is the Israel's most famous hotel stands majestic, overlooking the Old City of Jerusalem. This landmark hotel is steeped in history and is the preferred choice of world leaders and celebrities alike. This regal and outstanding member of The Leading Hotels of the World, is superbly located within walking distance from both the major historic sites of the Old City, and modern Jerusalem's lively center. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, World Independent Hotel Promotion, Booking.com, Travel Republic (UK), Hotels.com, TripOnline SA, Ebookers, Evoline ltd, HotelQuickly, getaroom.com and 5viajes2012 S.L. so you can book your The King David reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- The King David Hotel Jerusalem
- King David Jerusalem
- King David Hotel Jerusalem