I read about this hotel in the book "1000 places to see before you die". This Hotel definitely fit the description. Everything about it was first class, from the welcome we received, to the upgrade to a lovely balcony rm. overlooking the "old city", to the terrific rooms and wonderful food. We had dinner there and loved the true Israeli breakfast the following morning. We were very sorry to leave the place and would definitely go back to that hotel if we ever travel to Jerusalem again. Unbelievable elegance.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The King David Jerusalem Hotel is the Israel's most famous hotel stands majestic, overlooking the Old City of Jerusalem. This landmark hotel is steeped in history and is the preferred choice of world leaders and celebrities alike. This regal and outstanding member of The Leading Hotels of the World, is superbly located within walking distance from both the major historic sites of the Old City, and modern Jerusalem's lively center. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com, Booking.com, Ebookers, Odigeo, Agoda, TripOnline SA, Traveltool, S.L.U., Evoline ltd, HotelQuickly and Cancelon so you can book your The King David reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- The King David Hotel Jerusalem
- King David Jerusalem
- King David Hotel Jerusalem