Luxury family hotel. Great place to spends the holidays. I go for seder every year. Top notch food, top notch service. Beautiful pools and gardens -- activities for children.
Guests from all over the world -- Europe and US tourists mostly.
Are helpful setting up tours. Safety needs are met when traveleing throughout the country.
Gourmet food (the desserts -- chocolate mouse wonderful), beautiful jewelry.
Cleaning service throughout the day.
Good for religious guests, guests that keep kosher.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The King David Jerusalem Hotel is the Israel's most famous hotel stands majestic, overlooking the Old City of Jerusalem. This landmark hotel is steeped in history and is the preferred choice of world leaders and celebrities alike. This regal and outstanding member of The Leading Hotels of the World, is superbly located within walking distance from both the major historic sites of the Old City, and modern Jerusalem's lively center. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with World Independent Hotel Promotion, Travel Republic (UK), Booking.com, Expedia, Agoda, TripOnline SA, Hotels.com, HotelsClick, LateRooms, Evoline ltd, Cancelon, Ebookers, getaroom.com, 5viajes2012 S.L. and HotelQuickly so you can book your The King David reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- The King David Hotel Jerusalem
- King David Jerusalem
- King David Hotel Jerusalem