The King David is not just a hotel! It is a opportunity to experience history and the Israeli culture! I would recommend this hotel to everyone! The staff are wonderful and so caring! The hotel is stately and beautiful. The location is in the heart of the city! The ability to walk to the Old City, neighborhoods, fabulous dining places, and shops is great! They even schedule tours with outstanding guides. Do not miss the King David experience. Mintz - Atlanta! Stay here as a treat to yourself!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The King David Jerusalem Hotel is the Israel's most famous hotel stands majestic, overlooking the Old City of Jerusalem. This landmark hotel is steeped in history and is the preferred choice of world leaders and celebrities alike. This regal and outstanding member of The Leading Hotels of the World, is superbly located within walking distance from both the major historic sites of the Old City, and modern Jerusalem's lively center. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Agoda, Expedia, World Independent Hotel Promotion, Booking.com, Hotels.com, TripOnline SA, HotelQuickly, LateRooms, Evoline ltd, Ebookers, Cancelon and getaroom.com so you can book your The King David reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- The King David Hotel Jerusalem
- King David Jerusalem
- King David Hotel Jerusalem