Staying at the King David Hotel was as much of an experience for me as going to Jerusalem itself. It’s historic, formal and beautiful. The free breakfast buffet is incredible. Special treats placed in the room in the afternoon are a nice touch. I did not opt for a room with view of the Old City, but the view from my room was just fine. I read on this site about space issues with some rooms, but the rooms I saw on the first floor (which I believe are new) are huge. If I had a complaint to make, it would be the internet – at 70 shekels ($20) per 24 hours, it was an painfully slow connection – the whole week I was there. However, that doesn’t change my opinion that this is the only place to stay in Jerusalem.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The King David Jerusalem Hotel is the Israel's most famous hotel stands majestic, overlooking the Old City of Jerusalem. This landmark hotel is steeped in history and is the preferred choice of world leaders and celebrities alike. This regal and outstanding member of The Leading Hotels of the World, is superbly located within walking distance from both the major historic sites of the Old City, and modern Jerusalem's lively center. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Agoda, Booking.com, World Independent Hotel Promotion, Travel Republic (UK), Hotels.com, TripOnline SA, Ebookers, Evoline ltd, LateRooms, Cancelon, 5viajes2012 S.L., HotelQuickly and getaroom.com so you can book your The King David reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- The King David Hotel Jerusalem
- King David Jerusalem
- King David Hotel Jerusalem