“Great hotel!”

Leonardo Plaza Hotel Jerusalem
Ranked #25 of 101 Hotels in Jerusalem
Reviewed 31 August 2013

Travelling with 3 young children can be a drag so we really enjoyed our stay at the Leonardo Jerusalem Plaza. Despite being a city center hotel they make the extra effort to accommodate families with children. They have a Kids room where my wife and I could leave the children while we enjoyed some quality time at the hotel spa. The front office staff knew which attractions would appeal to our children. The Bibilical Zoo and the Science Museum were special treats.
I recommend everyone !!!

There are newer reviews for Leonardo Plaza Hotel Jerusalem

Reviewed 31 August 2013

My family in Jerusalem made our reservation for us at the Leonardo plaza. The price was reasonable , the room clean and nicely furnished , and the staff excellent.
I enjoy working out and the hotel gym, although small, had all the equipment I needed. Suzan Ben haim was very polite and professional ! Thank you!!

Reviewed 30 August 2013

We've stayed here before and again had a pleasant experience, the location is exceptional, only a short walk from the old city and our room on the 21st floor, was well maintained and gave us a marvelous view of Jerusalem. The only gripe as others have pointed out are the reception staff, they must realise that they are the first point of contact and will set the tone for a guest's stay in their hotel, their full attention and a nice smile wouldn't go amiss!!

Room Tip: The higher, the better and try and get a view of the old city, a must for anybody visting for the fi...
  • Stayed: August 2013, travelled with friends
Reviewed 30 August 2013

Leonardo Plaza hotel in Jerusalem we have been there for 2 nights and enjoyed very moment.
Leonardo Plaza is excellent hotel, very good location in Jerusalem,the room are very good and spacious,the dining room are very large and spacious,many kind of food and very tasty food.
We had a wonderfuil time in Leonardo Plaza and in Jerusalem.

• Stayed: August 2013, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 30 August 2013

The hotel is centrally located .The room was excellent and the food was great . The lobby was comfortable with a good selection of dishes to choose from .The staff were very very helpful and polite I have to mention that Elliot was especially very helpful and nice to me

Reviewed 28 August 2013

Breakfast buffet worth the stay. Pool area clean, water cold!
They were going through painting the front of the hotel. Porch was always dirty through out our week stay. They nickle and dime for everything! No free wifi in hotel you have to ask for PW for a charge only for one device (it should be provided free, like the rest of the world)
Location it great, walk to old town and city center!

Room Tip: Make sure that your side of the hotel is not being painted while you are there- you'll have visi...
  • Stayed: August 2013, travelled with family
Reviewed 28 August 2013

My company just landed a corporate account in Jerusalem, and with a small team we’ll be visiting the city quite often. I’ve been scouting various hotels for our upcoming stays, and was excited to try the Leonardo Plaza, but I have to say they really blew it. With every place I’ve been in the world, they know how to deliver all the details to help make a stay exceptional; but they dropped the ball here. Upon arrival, I walked up to the front desk and stood there for a a couple of minutes before the girl raised her head from her computer to acknowledge me. I called the operator to have more towels and shampoo sent up and they transferred me to have housekeeping do it. When I asked for a taxi, the front desk didn’t bother to ask where I was going so he could inform the taxi driver.

You may think these are little oversights, but its a dozen things like this that separate this hotel from a five star. I have to give this place one stars because for all it claims to be this is absolutely NOT a four or a five star hotel. I know four and five stars; this place was a slap in the face to all that actually know how to greet a guest at the desk, on the phone, and in the driveway. Maybe this place used to be better, and it must have been once to be rated this high.

• Stayed: August 2013, travelled on business