Leonardo Plaza Hotel Jerusalem
If you like this hotel, you might also be interested in
US$329
US$595
US$403
US$380
Orbitz.com
National Hotel Jerusalem(Jerusalem)(Great Value!)
US$112
Hotel Yehuda(Jerusalem)(Great Value!)
US$211
US$181
1,524 results
All reviewsprimaverashalom kadoshold citygreat synagoguehigh floorbusiness centerguest relationsdining roomben yehuda streetbreakfast buffetreception deskwestern walltour groupjaffa gatesaladelevatorshabbat
FilterAll languages
Reviewed 10 May 2014

The hotel is well located for touring the area. Rooms are very comfortable. The food was well varied and very good. Breakfast buffet was particularly good. Staff was courteous and responsive. A good place to stay in Jerusalem. We would stay here again when visiting Israel.

• Stayed: March 2014, travelled with friends
1  Thank maclil
Fattal_Hotel_Chain, Guest Relations Manager at Leonardo Plaza Hotel Jerusalem, responded to this reviewResponded 19 May 2014

Dear guest,

Thank you so much for the lovely comments.
We hope to have the pleasure of hosting you again in the near future, and provide an even better service.
Hope to host you again soon. Adi

Reviewed 9 May 2014

Let me get my initial ranting out of the way. My wife and I decided to plan and ultimately committed to a 14 night adventure to Israel. We decided to stay 7 ngts. in Jerusalem, 2 ngts. in Tiberias, and 5 ngts. in Tel Aviv. In planning our trip I noticed that the Fattal Chain of hotels had nicely rated hotels in each of these 3 locations. I contacted their Reservation Dept. by e-mail and explained I was considering committing 100 % of my lodging to them, but I expected a discount for taking this action. Also, we had created a "Wish List" and needed their help in developing an itinerary encompassing our "List." The Reservationist refused my offer request and indicated that I needed to wait until we arrived at his hotels to plan our itinerary with the concierges. As a result of his hard line approach, I booked our lodgings through Expedia.com. With Expedia I made certain lodging demands and requests, which its Reservationist duly noted on our reservation confirmation, e.g. refurbished room on a high floor. When we arrived at the hotel's check-in desk we were met by a Guest Relations Specialist. We checked-in and she took us to Room 1111, which was mid-level and old-fashioned. I quickly reminded her of our requests and she checked them out and agreed that Yes we did indeed make these requests. As such, she relocated us to a room on the 22nd floor thnewly refurbished with a wonderful view. We felt taken advantage of initially. Why didn't they give us this room first. The breakfast buffet was extensive with quality choices. The hotel bar/restaurant was fair. When we complained to the Asst. Mgr. about one aspect of the breakfast buffet missing, the bar/restaurant not having two items on its menu, e.g. pizza and foccaccio, and our initial room assignment snafu, he listened, but ultimately performed at best a cursory investigation of our complaints.

Room Tip: Ask for a newly refurbished room on a high floor with a balcony, not too close or far from the elevator. Get it in writing.
  • Stayed: April 2014, travelled as a couple

Dear guest,
Thank you for taking the time to write such a descriptive review.
As you said, you were not totally satisfied with your room in the beginning, therefore it was very important for me to take care for you for a room that will be exactly according to your "wish list" – and I upgrade you for one of the clubs , a beautiful room on the 22nd floor.
Im glad to see that you appreciate the wide array of the food in the dining room.
From your comments it seems you are very detailed oriented and you are right, it's the little things that make all the difference in the world. Adi

Reviewed 8 May 2014

I Would like to congratulate this hotel on making our visit a most memorable experience from cleanliness to great service and high quality food, We will surely return on our next visit to the city. hopefully this will be soon.

• Stayed: April 2014, travelled with family

Dear guest,
Thank you so much for posting this kind review. We are proud to provide the high level of service to our guests, and are very happy you enjoyed your stay with us. I would be more than happy to see you again in the hotel, and to provide you an even better service.

Reviewed 7 May 2014

The leonardo plaza has a lot of benefits. on e of main benefit is the beautiful stores that its has~ which is very hrlpful for tourist. Like for exemple ~ a stemps or israelis presents . The service are very kind and friendly . I will come back

• Stayed: May 2014
Fattal_Hotel_Chain, Guest Relations Manager at Leonardo Plaza Hotel Jerusalem, responded to this reviewResponded 11 May 2014

Dear guest,
Thank you very much for taking the time to write a review. Im glad to see that the stores in our hotel were helpful for you. It's also good to hear you liked the room and service. We appreciate your vote of confidence for the future and look forward to hosting you again.

Reviewed 6 May 2014 via mobile

The rooms are very large, with nice furnitures and even two tv! View of the old city. I suggest to try the breakfast with great choices of food. Friendly staff. The position is strategical 10-15 min to Jaffa Gate on foot. Price/quality ratio very good

Stayed: April 2014

Dear guest,
Thank you very much for taking the time to write a review of our hotel.
We are glad that you enjoyed your stay with us, and thank you for your patronage.
It will be our pleasure to host you again in the future.