Good location; adequate, but small, rooms; abundant breakfast. The best part of our stay was the Carmel Lounge, available to those staying in executive rooms. Hosted by Ibrahim, it provided a place to relax, have a drink and snack, use the complimentary computer and enjoy the hospitality of Ibrahim.
Housekeeping could be improved as the maids continually left used glasses and plates in our rooms. There is a mini-bar in the rooms, but it was empty!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Dan Panorama Jerusalem Hotel is centrally located in the new part of the city, within easy reach of modern Jerusalem's lively center, theatres, shops and businesses, whilst it is still within walking distance of Jerusalem's major historic sites and the fascinating Old City. Our Jerusalem Hotel's prime location makes it a very convenient base for a family holiday or for business guests and the hotel offers a range of conference and convention facilities. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, World Independent Hotel Promotion, Expedia, Travel Republic (UK), Hotels.com, TripOnline SA, Ebookers, Agoda, HotelQuickly, Evoline ltd, LateRooms, Cancelon and getaroom.com so you can book your Dan Panorama Jerusalem reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Dan Panorama Jerusalem Hotel Jerusalem
- Jerusalem Dan Panorama Hotel
- Dan Panorama Hotel Jerusalem