I highly recommend this hotel. The staff were great and the accommodations were everything you would expect and more for a four star hotel. The location was perfect. You are centrally located in the best area of Jerusalem to be able to walk to all the main attractions and shopping areas. There was always a variety of food. The food was always cooked perfectly.
As relaxing and clean as the accommodations were, the main attraction to this motel is the people. I have travel allot and stayed in allot of different motels. The Dan Panorama Jerusalem’s staff was wonderful. They were always polite and courtesy no matter what the service or question they were asked. “Jet Lag” can contribute to allot of “ridiculous questions.” I am quoting my wife. Enough said.
As for me and my family, we will always stay at the Dan Panorama Jerusalem.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Dan Panorama Jerusalem Hotel is centrally located in the new part of the city, within easy reach of modern Jerusalem's lively center, theatres, shops and businesses, whilst it is still within walking distance of Jerusalem's major historic sites and the fascinating Old City. Our Jerusalem Hotel's prime location makes it a very convenient base for a family holiday or for business guests and the hotel offers a range of conference and convention facilities. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, World Independent Hotel Promotion, Expedia, Travel Republic (UK), Hotels.com, TripOnline SA, Evoline ltd, Ebookers, HotelQuickly and Cancelon so you can book your Dan Panorama Jerusalem reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Dan Panorama Jerusalem Hotel Jerusalem
- Jerusalem Dan Panorama Hotel
- Dan Panorama Hotel Jerusalem