Dan Panorama Jerusalem
  • Restaurant
Eldan Hotel(Jerusalem)
  • Restaurant
1,786 results
All reviewscarmel loungeissam habashold citydining roomrooftop poolguest relationsthe executive loungefront desk stafffamily roomking davidbreakfast buffetjaffa gatetour groupmamilla mallben yehudafree internetlocation is excellent
FilterAll languages
Reviewed 12 December 2011

Nice room, nice food and helpful stuff. Good location close to the Old City and Ben Yehouda promenade.

• Stayed: November 2011
1  Thank Tripforscrypt
Reviewed 4 December 2011

Room for Disabled persons an insult, poor bathroom design.breakfast staff very obliging,dairy restaurant staff certainly not.

• Stayed: November 2011
Reviewed 1 December 2011

Stayed at this hotel in November on business. The room was very comfortable.The breakfast buffet was excellent and very extensive - lots of options. The staff was very friendly. The bathroom shower had a window in it that looked out over the sleeping area. Very cool. The towels were wonderful - HUGE! My room was modern and well decorated. Check in was very fast. We were part of a group and when we arrived, our keys were ready and in envelopes with our names on them.

• Stayed: November 2011, travelled on business
Reviewed 30 November 2011

I just returned after 3 weeks in Israel, 1 week in Jerusalem. I have nothing bad to say about this wonderful hotel. This is my 4th visit to Jerusalem staying at the Dan Panorama Jerusalem. The staff is always very friendly, the food great especially the breakfasts, what a variety; another reason for choosing this hotel is the location which is with a walking distance to every place, I would stay there again.

Room Tip: High floor, executive lounge
  • Stayed: November 2011, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 27 November 2011

I come to Jerusalem often and always enjoy this amazing city, but this trip was the best in all means. I came to visit family that live in Emek Refaim and had to stay in a hotel this visit so I chose the Dan Pan. I chose the hotel because of the location (close to my friends house) it turned out to be a very good idea. The sevice I received was great Naim, Simon and Umran in the dining room did a great job, I stayed for two weeks so they all remebered me and what I liked, I got light coffee to my table every morning and a poched egg as well on toast - Wow.
Gul and the reception helped out with all my reservation (taxies, fax....) kol a kavod
I forgot to mention the I was given a lovely room with the view of new Jerusalem and I had enterance to lounge where I had free internet, newspapers, and a light lunch.

I will return.