We arrived to Jerusalem in the evening, went straight to the Kotel tp buy tickets for the Western Wall Tunnels, and then we checked in to the hotel. It took us about 5 minutes drive from the Mamila Parking lot to the hotel. We parked the car at the hotel and checked in. The room is very big and comfortable. Breakfast is really good rich and healthy, In the morning you get a morning newspaper to the room, in the evening the custodial person come to the room and ask you if you need more towels. The beds are comfortable, many TV channels, although if you come to Jerusalem you better get out to the old city (15-20 minutes walk or a few minutes by taxi), and take the free tour to see the old city quarters and all the holy places in the area. We also had a dinner once at the lobby bar (a few salads and pasta) - not much of variety. and once we had dinner at the dining room. Hot buffe dinner. It was tasty and rich but too expensive, not recommended. The main sights are not far, and the hotel is very pleasant and welcoming.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Dan Panorama Jerusalem Hotel is centrally located in the new part of the city, within easy reach of modern Jerusalem's lively center, theatres, shops and businesses, whilst it is still within walking distance of Jerusalem's major historic sites and the fascinating Old City. Our Jerusalem Hotel's prime location makes it a very convenient base for a family holiday or for business guests and the hotel offers a range of conference and convention facilities. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, World Independent Hotel Promotion, Booking.com, Travel Republic (UK), Hotels.com, TripOnline SA, Ebookers, Evoline ltd, HotelQuickly and Cancelon so you can book your Dan Panorama Jerusalem reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Dan Panorama Jerusalem Hotel Jerusalem
- Jerusalem Dan Panorama Hotel
- Dan Panorama Hotel Jerusalem