Like most 4 star hotels this place has all the amenities including a spa (which I did not utilize). As with the Dan Panorama in Tel Aviv the bathroom needed some updating with a real blow dryer and a 1/2 glass shower door that is sealed better. Free wifi only in the lobby so that gets pretty crowded at night. We asked the concierge a lot of questions about directions and recommendations for things to do on Shabbat. They were very nice and patient. I would stay there again. About 15 minute walk to Ben Yahuda street and 20-25 to Jaffa Gate/Tower of David, depending on how fast you walk.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Dan Panorama Jerusalem Hotel is centrally located in the new part of the city, within easy reach of modern Jerusalem's lively center, theatres, shops and businesses, whilst it is still within walking distance of Jerusalem's major historic sites and the fascinating Old City. Our Jerusalem Hotel's prime location makes it a very convenient base for a family holiday or for business guests and the hotel offers a range of conference and convention facilities. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Hotels.com, Agoda, Odigeo, Ebookers, Priceline, TripOnline SA, Traveltool, S.L.U., Evoline ltd, Cancelon, HotelQuickly and getaroom.com so you can book your Dan Panorama Jerusalem reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Dan Panorama Jerusalem Hotel Jerusalem
- Jerusalem Dan Panorama Hotel
- Dan Panorama Hotel Jerusalem