There is absolutely nothing negative to stay about this hotel! The best for bussinnes trip when you travel and for holiday for families also. Amazing hotel just to 15 minutes from the fantastic Old City. Staff will help you if needed. I had a very enjoyable stay at the Dan Panorama Jerusalem. Fantastic room, large, very comfortable bed, quiet, huge bathroom, very impressive. The fitness area had good equipment. I had no time for the spa:-( All members of staff were very professional and very nice people. Breakfast the best:-) kosher. So overall, excellent!!! Highly recommended!!!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Dan Panorama Jerusalem Hotel is centrally located in the new part of the city, within easy reach of modern Jerusalem's lively center, theatres, shops and businesses, whilst it is still within walking distance of Jerusalem's major historic sites and the fascinating Old City. Our Jerusalem Hotel's prime location makes it a very convenient base for a family holiday or for business guests and the hotel offers a range of conference and convention facilities. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with World Independent Hotel Promotion, Expedia, Booking.com, Hotels.com, Travel Republic (UK), TripOnline SA, Ebookers, Evoline ltd, HotelQuickly, LateRooms, Cancelon and getaroom.com so you can book your Dan Panorama Jerusalem reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Dan Panorama Jerusalem Hotel Jerusalem
- Jerusalem Dan Panorama Hotel
- Dan Panorama Hotel Jerusalem