In a very good location. Very close to the old city. Rooms were nice but a little dark and a little dated. My kids complained about the Wifi not working very well in the lobby. If your an e-dan member you can get one hour of free wifi a day. The breakfast was large and had a very good assortment of choices. We had Shabbat dinner while we were there. The food was good not great, but there was something for everyone.
Staff was friendly and helpful especially the gentleman who helped arrange us using the top floor for my aunt's birthday cake celebration.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Dan Panorama Jerusalem Hotel is centrally located in the new part of the city, within easy reach of modern Jerusalem's lively center, theatres, shops and businesses, whilst it is still within walking distance of Jerusalem's major historic sites and the fascinating Old City. Our Jerusalem Hotel's prime location makes it a very convenient base for a family holiday or for business guests and the hotel offers a range of conference and convention facilities. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com, Expedia, Booking.com, TripOnline SA, Odigeo, Evoline ltd, Traveltool, S.L.U. and HotelQuickly so you can book your Dan Panorama Jerusalem reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Dan Panorama Jerusalem Hotel Jerusalem
- Jerusalem Dan Panorama Hotel
- Dan Panorama Hotel Jerusalem