We stayed here for 4 nights as part of a tour package and Im very glad we did. It is in a very good location as it is just a few minute- walk to the mamilla mall and to the old city. The breakfast and dinner buffet was always a real feast. I particularly liked all those different kinds of cakes and desserts. My parents loved the fresh fruits and salads. The hot beef and fish dishes were always ever so tasty. We enjoyed the shabbat dinner as it felt and seem more 'special' than the usual dinner buffet
The staff were always friendly and helpful. The room although looks old was always welul cleaned and well supplied with fresh towels.
We would highly recommend the hotel to family and friends.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Dan Panorama Jerusalem Hotel is centrally located in the new part of the city, within easy reach of modern Jerusalem's lively center, theatres, shops and businesses, whilst it is still within walking distance of Jerusalem's major historic sites and the fascinating Old City. Our Jerusalem Hotel's prime location makes it a very convenient base for a family holiday or for business guests and the hotel offers a range of conference and convention facilities. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Hotels.com, Agoda, Ebookers, Priceline, Odigeo, TripOnline SA, Traveltool, S.L.U., Cancelon, Evoline ltd, getaroom.com and HotelQuickly so you can book your Dan Panorama Jerusalem reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Dan Panorama Jerusalem Hotel Jerusalem
- Jerusalem Dan Panorama Hotel
- Dan Panorama Hotel Jerusalem