Our 5 night stay at the Dan Panorama was very good, overall. The room was pretty standard. Unfortunately we were on the 2nd floor and didn't have much of a view, which is a bit of a disappointment in a city where panoramas are very easy to come by. Like other hotels in the city, the breakfast spread was very enjoyable, however the dining room quickly would fill up and felt a little cramped at 7:30 in the morning. The front desk staff was also very friendly and professional. My wife and I had a few articles of clothing laundered, and one of my shorts came back with a stain, that they said could not be removed. The hotel offered to pay for a new shirt, but because it was a very cheap undershirt, they instead paid for the remainder of our laundry, which was a significantly higher expense than the shirt itself. Thus, I thought the problem was very professionally dealt with. No complaints with our stay, and I would consider staying there again.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Dan Panorama Jerusalem Hotel is centrally located in the new part of the city, within easy reach of modern Jerusalem's lively center, theatres, shops and businesses, whilst it is still within walking distance of Jerusalem's major historic sites and the fascinating Old City. Our Jerusalem Hotel's prime location makes it a very convenient base for a family holiday or for business guests and the hotel offers a range of conference and convention facilities. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Hotels.com and Odigeo so you can book your Dan Panorama Jerusalem reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Dan Panorama Jerusalem Hotel Jerusalem
- Jerusalem Dan Panorama Hotel
- Dan Panorama Hotel Jerusalem