For sure this is a good hotel, just a little bit expensive with respect to the overall quality. However the rooms are spacious, the breakfast rich and good -not the so named orange juice-, the bar, where I have eaten a few times, quite OK even if the same dish comes sometimes different from the menu description. It is quite close to told city, just 10 mins walk.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Dan Panorama Jerusalem Hotel is centrally located in the new part of the city, within easy reach of modern Jerusalem's lively center, theatres, shops and businesses, whilst it is still within walking distance of Jerusalem's major historic sites and the fascinating Old City. Our Jerusalem Hotel's prime location makes it a very convenient base for a family holiday or for business guests and the hotel offers a range of conference and convention facilities. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with World Independent Hotel Promotion, Odigeo, Expedia, Hotels.com, Booking.com, TripOnline SA, HotelQuickly, Evoline ltd, Ebookers, LateRooms, Cancelon and getaroom.com so you can book your Dan Panorama Jerusalem reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Dan Panorama Jerusalem Hotel Jerusalem
- Jerusalem Dan Panorama Hotel
- Dan Panorama Hotel Jerusalem