We stayed at the Dan Panorama Jerusalem for five days
This is not our first time in Israel, but this is the first time in the hotel and it was amazing
The weather was excellent
The location of the hotel is great.
We enjoyed the service, the waiter remembered after one day which wine we like
We are vegetarians, at dinner every day we had different tasty fish
We walked a lot in the city and the reception staff gave us excellent tips for trips in Jerusalem
Thanks to all of the wonderful staff
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Dan Panorama Jerusalem Hotel is centrally located in the new part of the city, within easy reach of modern Jerusalem's lively center, theatres, shops and businesses, whilst it is still within walking distance of Jerusalem's major historic sites and the fascinating Old City. Our Jerusalem Hotel's prime location makes it a very convenient base for a family holiday or for business guests and the hotel offers a range of conference and convention facilities. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with World Independent Hotel Promotion, Travel Republic (UK), Booking.com, Expedia, Hotels.com, TripOnline SA, Ebookers, Evoline ltd, LateRooms, HotelsClick, HotelQuickly, getaroom.com and Cancelon so you can book your Dan Panorama Jerusalem reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Dan Panorama Jerusalem Hotel Jerusalem
- Jerusalem Dan Panorama Hotel
- Dan Panorama Hotel Jerusalem